Lost

swannymere

http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/

That site has every episode of Lost, all episodes working and streaming. Fantastic place to watch TV shows.

It's an American site, so you get new episodes of Lost on there each Thursday, whereas they're aired on Sunday over here, so I can spoil the episodes for everyone after I watch them!

I watch Heroes on there too, they've also got some stuff like Desperate Housewives, Prison Break and the newer episodes of Family Guy.

Don't worry, ain't no viruses or that, i'm not that kinda guy.

Also, I think Season 5 has been the best season so far. Really, really good. Lots and lots of twists, shocks and spills. Brilliant TV.

It is faster paced. Almost as if they had realised they faffed about so much in seasons 1-4, they knew they only have a few episodes left to finish the story. Has been a great series.

It is faster paced. Almost as if they had realised they faffed about so much in seasons 1-4, they knew they only have a few episodes left to finish the story. Has been a great series.

I think that's what it came down to really. In past seasons' they've built up to some kind of twist all episode, whereas there are usually a good three or four bits that make you go 'oooh' or 'wtf!?' in this season's episodes. Looking forward to the one next week, ought to be a belter.

I think that's what it came down to really. In past seasons' they've built up to some kind of twist all episode, whereas there are usually a good three or four bits that make you go 'oooh' or 'wtf!?' in this season's episodes. Looking forward to the one next week, ought to be a belter.

I had been thinking that the whole story was from Desmond's delusional (electro-shock therapy induced) mind but I'm not so sure now. Given up trying to work stuff out, just watching it unfold now.