Hall & Oates

the stain

Yes. Wouldn't buy their music, but they were of an ilk that were played on the radio during the 80's that got you winding the window down and resting the arm on the sill while you turned the volume up. Other artists that appealed that way were Kool and the Gang, Wax, Andrew Gold, Level 42 [

They all have their place in what I consider Quality Pop.

Yes. Wouldn't buy their music, but they were of an ilk that were played on the radio during the 80's that got you winding the window down and resting the arm on the sill while you turned the volume up. Other artists that appealed that way were Kool and the Gang, Wax, Andrew Gold, Level 42 [

Can I add Jo Jackson to your list of 'window down, take your time' driving music?

Can I add Jo Jackson to your list of 'window down, take your time' driving music?

No mate, [but I know what you mean] because I've always rated Joe Jackson quite highly. Hence:

Look Sharp

I'm The Man

Night & Day

Body And Soul

owned by me. And I'm sure there would have been more but for an emotional disturbance of the financial kind. ;)

Now That's What I Call Quality Pop.

Used to live just round the corner from me,spent most of his life growing up in gosport,did some great gigs locally with a blues band called "Deaf boy Hug and the hearing aids" founder member of Manfred mann earth band coincidentally was in that band,a bloke called Spike edney used to play with them too,he was the fella that would play guitar with queen when they were touring...sorry i digress.