£70 Digital Camera

thesaint sfc

I have this one,ok it's not for the more advanced photographer but is great for holiday pics.

Very robust yet quite light.

And you don't have to faff about when wanting to take a snap of something hurridly.

All the spec i think you need.

http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/default.asp?newsID=3146

This model is one up from mine,i believe,mine was bought from Jessops for me as a pressie.

Seems a reasonable price.

You can also get the corresponding printer fairly reasonably also....

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/Digital%20Compact%20Cameras/products/Fujifilm/Finepix%20A850%20Silver%20Digital%20Camera-75160/Show.html

Edited by saint lard

Seems pretty good at that price.

What I like about it is that it takes AA batteries so if you ever find yourself running low on holiday with no chance to recharge, you can just go to a supermarket and buy yourself some.

Seems pretty good at that price.

What I like about it is that it takes AA batteries so if you ever find yourself running low on holiday with no chance to recharge, you can just go to a supermarket and buy yourself some.

Me too, I bought some of those super duper ones that you recomended the otherv week (cheers Al) and they are excellent.

I am after a compact for a client at work who wants to spend up to £150, when I spoke to a woman at Jessops, she told me thta AA's were on their way out!

Don't want to hijack thesaint's thread but any advice would be appreciated. He wants good optical zoom, image stabilisation, a decent lens, large LCD and an optical viewfinder.

Sorry saintsfc.

• 1 month later...