ashes to ashes

Saint Keith

can someone please bring me up to speed. we have started watching this series, but didnt watch the last one, or life on mars for that matter

i know the idea is that the woman is back in time in 1982, but what is it she keeps trying to return to? and why does her daughter talk to her through grange hill?

or are we not supposed to know

can someone please bring me up to speed. we have started watching this series, but didnt watch the last one, or life on mars for that matter

i know the idea is that the woman is back in time in 1982, but what is it she keeps trying to return to? and why does her daughter talk to her through grange hill?

or are we not supposed to know

She got shot in the head by some bloke. She's in a coma, and is reliving the 80's. She is trying to get back to 2008. I think.

The various voices and stuff are people at the hospital, etc.

She got shot in the head by some bloke. She's in a coma, and is reliving the 80's. She is trying to get back to 2008. I think.

The various voices and stuff are people at the hospital, etc.

do why know why / how she got shot in the head, and is it relevant to whats happening in 1982?