Camera experts, any comments ?

Saint in Paradise

Apart from the terrible translation...

I couldnt agree with a single thing about the "fotos" that was written on there. I could easily discuss every point raised. If anyone wants to pick a few I will happily put across the view of an in-experienced photographer.

Apart from the terrible translation...

I couldnt agree with a single thing about the "fotos" that was written on there. I could easily discuss every point raised. If anyone wants to pick a few I will happily put across the view of an in-experienced photographer.

OK then, get your teeth into this one :D

"Humans who are not even able to look through the seeker are shooting series of master fotos without one mistake", an "abnormity" which is only possible "on the moon".

Sorry, didnt see the reply!

Come on, it simple. 'Blads are Medium Format cameras, whack on a wide angle lens with a small aperture and that will give you not only a vast depth of field, it should also capture anything 'in front' of you. As for how come all the photos are good, they are forgetting that NASA wont have released all the prints they took, plus it would be safe to say some cropping took place to straighten the horizons and make better composition.

Grab your camera, crank it too ISO 800, f16+ on aperture priority, go out and hold it at your chest and see how many shots you would call ok after a little cropping.

Edited by Pancake

Sorry, didnt see the reply!

Come on, it simple. 'Blads are Large Format cameras, whack on a wide angle lens with a small aperture and that will give you not only a vast depth of field, it should also capture anything 'in front' of you. As for how come all the photos are good, they are forgetting that NASA wont have released all the prints they took, plus it would be safe to say some cropping took place to straighten the horizons and make better composition.

Grab your camera, crank it too ISO 800, f16+ on aperture priority, go out and hold it at your chest and see how many shots you would call ok after a little cropping.

Two issues....

1. I don't have a 'blad :(

2. I can't get to the moon in the dark :(

Two issues....

1. I don't have a 'blad :(

2. I can't get to the moon in the dark :(

I didnt mean you had to have a Hasselblad or the moon. The point was a bout how easy it is to get a decent composition with a wide angle lens if you simple point it in front of you from chest height.

As for the dark, high ISO and some light (there are shadows...)

I doubt the light is reflected from the Earth, so if there is any light at all, it is coming from the Sun without being dulled by an atmosphere.

Imagine the brightest ever day on earth. This is brighter. You will not need a long exposure.

I doubt the light is reflected from the Earth, so if there is any light at all, it is coming from the Sun without being dulled by an atmosphere.

Imagine the brightest ever day on earth. This is brighter. You will not need a long exposure.

You will to light up the stuff they have managed to do, that is in the shadow of the light source.