Exeter - Away - League Cup

marblesaint

I Phoned the ticket office this morning, They have no details on prices.

lol, that's quite amusing seeing as it's now on the OS!

Pay on the gate (cash only, obviously)

£13 adults

£8 concessions (student/oap)

£5 kids (under 18!)

Considering Exeter isn't all that far & we've only got 1150 tickets i'm suprised they aren't selling tickets before hand as i can see more people than that going, especially if we get a decent result at Cardiff.

It'll purely be down to the fact it's on a Tuesday night - if it was a Saturday it would've been all ticket.

Considering Exeter isn't all that far & we've only got 1150 tickets i'm suprised they aren't selling tickets before hand as i can see more people than that going, especially if we get a decent result at Cardiff.

I doubt we'd take that many fans on a tuesday night.

Apparently its an absolute pig of a ground to get to and more importantly park, any ideas.

It's not in the most convenient of places, granted. And yes, parking is a complete nightmare anywhere near the ground. However, it's not exactly easy to park in town and get there either.

Luckily for us we managed to park relatively close by last time, the only recommendation I can make is try your luck.

there is a fairly big multi storey car park about 5 minutes walk from the ground thats probably the best place to park, ive only been to exeters ground twice but i remember that all the surrounding streets are a pain in the arse to park in cos they are all permit holders only.

hope that helps.

Hi folks Exeter City fan here.

Firstly just would like to wish those Saints fan travelling down tomorrow night a safe journey to and from Devon. This is a game we Grecians have been looking forward to for sometime, seeing as its our first game at home since we returned to the football league back in May, expect an electric atmosphere in our small ground, yes it only holds 9,000 but our big terrace behind the goal holds nearly 4,000 home fans and when thats nearly full its rather loud when we get going! ;)

For those of you looking for suitable watering holes before the game, our social club (The Centre Spot) welcomes away fans, that is behind the Flybe stand or failing that, the City centre is no more than a 10 minute walk from the ground where you have a few pubs and eating establishments. The Amber Rooms and Duke of York are on Sidwell street which is the main street towards the centre from the ground. If you like Real Ale then there is the Brooke Green Tavern on Well Street just around the corner from the ground. If you are arriving fairly early then you have the Imperial (Wetherspoons) just up the road from Exeter St Davids railway station but this is about a 20 minute walk from the ground. I will warn you that our away end is awful and uncovered, its one part of the ground which is due for redevelopment at some stage but funds are limiting this for he time being.

As has been stated parking can be a bit of a nightmare due to mainly permit holders parking only in the local area's but King William multi storey car park is only a 5 minute walk from the ground.

Just found out I can now go and with there being no trains back and travel sold out, anyone possible off taking me and another from southampton. Will pay petrol.

Thanks Dan.

07928187974 Thats my number, cheers.

Hi folks Exeter City fan here.

Firstly just would like to wish those Saints fan travelling down tomorrow night a safe journey to and from Devon. This is a game we Grecians have been looking forward to for sometime, seeing as its our first game at home since we returned to the football league back in May, expect an electric atmosphere in our small ground, yes it only holds 9,000 but our big terrace behind the goal holds nearly 4,000 home fans and when thats nearly full its rather loud when we get going! ;)

For those of you looking for suitable watering holes before the game, our social club (The Centre Spot) welcomes away fans, that is behind the Flybe stand or failing that, the City centre is no more than a 10 minute walk from the ground where you have a few pubs and eating establishments. The Amber Rooms and Duke of York are on Sidwell street which is the main street towards the centre from the ground. If you like Real Ale then there is the Brooke Green Tavern on Well Street just around the corner from the ground. If you are arriving fairly early then you have the Imperial (Wetherspoons) just up the road from Exeter St Davids railway station but this is about a 20 minute walk from the ground. I will warn you that our away end is awful and uncovered, its one part of the ground which is due for redevelopment at some stage but funds are limiting this for he time being.

As has been stated parking can be a bit of a nightmare due to mainly permit holders parking only in the local area's but King William multi storey car park is only a 5 minute walk from the ground.

anyone know where this car park is?

how do we find it once we reach exeter?

The signs said it did, but it was well and truly open at 22:00 when we walked past it.

We ended up parking in Summerfield car park instead, also nice and close, and open 'til 02:00.

And then promptly walked miles from the car park to go to the pub.