Best photo hosting site...

Marsdinho

Having just lost the plot with Photobucket, i was wondering what you chaps thought was the best website to upload images on.

I have a shed load of my wedding photos I want to put online so that friends and family can view them and order prints etc.

Photobucket has mixed up the order of my album and rotated some of the pics around for no apparent reason, the site is a mess of advertising and technical info, that although i understand, i dont need to look at EVERY time.

So...The print price has to be fairly cheap and the program easy to use.

Cheers

I have always used Photobox in the past but read a bit of a sh*t review about them recently so might try Loxley Colour for my next print. I'm not sure if they offer a service of a public gallery and basic 6×4 prints though as they seem geared up towards professional wedding photography.

Flickr offer a good gallery service but hear their printing isn't much cop.

Update: I've just received an email and Loxley do 6×4 but they're a lot more expensive starting at 35p a print. It's really the enlargements where they offer much better prints for a relatively small extra cost over Photobox.

Edited by Al de Man