Millwall

Not til the near year so a while off yet but whilst thinking about how many we are taking to Leyton Orient, i see that the away end at Millwall can hold up to 4,000. If the demand is there like it has been for Orient i wonder if they'll give us it all, or will they just give us the top tier which is about 2k.

Edited by saints_is_the_south

I'm right on the isle. Feel free to come & offer me a beer at half time ;)

Cool, I am row FF seat 1087, a bit further along. Hmmm, that will depend on how many beers I have had before the game, it will have to be a lot as I don't normally buy drinks for strangers unless they are attractive women!

Cool, I am row FF seat 1087, a bit further along. Hmmm, that will depend on how many beers I have had before the game, it will have to be a lot as I don't normally buy drinks for strangers unless they are attractive women!

Your be in luck then, because SITS likes to pretend to be an attractive lady on matchdays

Not til the near year so a while off yet but whilst thinking about how many we are taking to Leyton Orient, i see that the away end at Millwall can hold up to 4,000. If the demand is there like it has been for Orient i wonder if they'll give us it all, or will they just give us the top tier which is about 2k.

Just checked on Leeds website they were given 2000 tickets for tommorows game, be surprised if they actuially give any teams more than that on crowd safety grounds