R U 100% Attendance Away From Home?

didulike1t

I started this thread because I am really interested to hear story's and comment from fans who have just got right into a seasons football and gone everywhere watching saints play?

Our supporters have been magnificient so far this season the players and management are all right on it 7 wins in 8 games is great form in any league and i for one am loving being a Saints Fan Again!

I'm going to try and do every game away from home this season as it stands ive done them all league and cup missed millwall at home at the start of the season watching it with my wife and 3 kids in Spain, but going to hartlepoole and the other 6 away matches 5 league & 1 fa cup up to "Feb 6th 2010" "Exeter Away" the real st james' park. It looks like through work commitments i have to be out of the country that weekend and that could put the mockers on it.

There must be lots of saints fans that have in the past gone to every/almost every game in one season, and I am intersted to hear about it

Up The Saints!

the link below is pretty cool if you want to see where you have been, following the saints over the years!

http://www.footballgroundmap.com/stuff10

Edited by didulike1t
my writing skills are not what i thought! lol please read again thanks

I know my auntie & cousin do every game - they go on the travel club though so doesn't cost as much as doing it by train & making a whole day of it I'd imagine.

Only done 3 so far this season but that will be up to 13/14 by the end of the season. Fair play to anybody who does go to all of them though, I'd love to be able to afford to do it without having to go on the bingo bus!

Been to every game apart from Torquay and Carlisle. Went to Cheltenham, Bournemouth, Totton and Eastleigh pre season as well which where all pretty poor.

Was probably most impressed with our performance against Southend or maybe Oldham. Best atmosphere was probably Southend as well.

I'll probably do most of the rest of the games apart from Hartlepool, got the time off work for it but just not sure it's worth the effort on a Tuesday night.

Really looking forward to Leeds, that should be a cracking game if both sides are still in form.

Been to every game apart from Torquay and Carlisle. Went to Cheltenham, Bournemouth, Totton and Eastleigh pre season as well which where all pretty poor.

Was probably most impressed with our performance against Southend or maybe Oldham. Best atmosphere was probably Southend as well.

I'll probably do most of the rest of the games apart from Hartlepool, got the time off work for it but just not sure it's worth the effort on a Tuesday night.

Really looking forward to Leeds, that should be a cracking game if both sides are still in form.

C'mon you know it is ;)

0% this season. Would liked to have gone to Brisbane Road but I got paid on 21st October and that was the day that our final allocation sold out.

Would have gone to Bristol for the FA cup game but couldn't because it was moved to friday night :-(

I'll make it to Northampton for the next cup game if its the last thing I do.

Stll have one seat left on the 9 seater if you can make it Andy.

Sadly I live too far away from St Mary's to go every week now, but I did manage every game (home and away) in the 84/85 season. I was quite chuffed at the time until I met a few of the London Saints who had been doing it for years, and in at least one case have done it ever since. Good luck to you though - at least you'll be able to say you did it once.

I have only missed one home game due to the fact I was in Zante at the time and have only missed 3 away games (Huddersfield, Stockport and Oldham). Other than those I can't see why I will miss another home game and I plan to do every away game until the end of the season, money and health permitting.

Did every away game season after cup final including European tour and spent a fortune including £500 just on tickets, thousands on travel/food/beer and used up all my annual leave. Have not got close since due to work/uni commitments. Did get to meet and know alot of fellow Saints fans though. Fair play to the hardcore who do all aways and homes i can only do a dozen aways and half a dozen homes this season due to too many midweek games.

I know it's not a competition, but it would be interesting if saints did something similar to EnglandFans and gave a "cap" for every away game attended, with tickets purchased against the Season ticket / membership number recording sales. Online profile would then show how many with max caps, and each category down. You could then see roughly home many did every game and so on.

Also if anyone on here has contacts at the club can they please get them to amend the stats page of saints programme to include the "away" attendances next to the match attendances, most other clubs in this division do this now, and Stockport even did a page of analysis being very proud of their 139 that went to Brighton away.

Did every game in 94/5 and only missed Newcastle (no tickets given to SFC, though some made it) in 93/4. Old & married now but went to Charlton, Stockport & Orient, and going to Walsall & Hartlepool

This season has been one of the most enjoyable for years as well, so will hopefully get to a few more aways

I know it's not a competition, but it would be interesting if saints did something similar to EnglandFans and gave a "cap" for every away game attended, with tickets purchased against the Season ticket / membership number recording sales. Online profile would then show how many with max caps, and each category down. You could then see roughly home many did every game and so on.

Also if anyone on here has contacts at the club can they please get them to amend the stats page of saints programme to include the "away" attendances next to the match attendances, most other clubs in this division do this now, and Stockport even did a page of analysis being very proud of their 139 that went to Brighton away.

the link below is pretty cool if you want to see where you have been, following the saints over the years!

Did every game in 94/5 and only missed Newcastle (no tickets given to SFC, though some made it) in 93/4. Old & married now but went to Charlton, Stockport & Orient, and going to Walsall & Hartlepool

This season has been one of the most enjoyable for years as well, so will hopefully get to a few more aways