Brentford

RonManager

the question once again for me is will it be reachable leaving at 5.30 from Soton?

I would have thought so. 1 hour 15 on train to Waterloo, and then about 20 minutes back out, or you can change at Clapham Junction if you get a train from Soton that stops there.

the question once again for me is will it be reachable leaving at 5.30 from Soton?

By train, no, you'd probably miss the first 10 or so minutes from what I can see.

In a car, depends where you're leaving from, would be fine without rush hour traffic, think you'd just about be ok on a tuesday evening, definitely worth giving it a go I'd say.

You will easily make it in the car as long as there isnt a serious accident on the roads and should easily be do able on train and might be worth changing at somewhere like woking so you dont have to go all the way into London to come back out

Great advice, I'm sure you've checked this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
we are in the end with the terrace lower tier seats upper tier. Both covered by same roof.

Even though it has a roof, £20 is pretty steep for a terrace in Div 3. No doubt they use the excuse of London pricing, as that turd Bates used to do at Chelsea. It will however clearly be rammed if only 1,200 can fit into it.

Looking forward to this one.

Even though it has a roof, £20 is pretty steep for a terrace in Div 3. No doubt they use the excuse of London pricing, as that turd Bates used to do at Chelsea. It will however clearly be rammed if only 1,200 can fit into it.

Looking forward to this one.

Just brought seating tickets online now @ £21 each think they will sale out fast. COYR

Has anyone parked near the ground before?

The football grounds guide mentions street parking,but is that restricted to residents?

It says there is one pay car park nearby.

in the fa cup replay 3 or so years ago, i drove, there was plenty of street parking near the ground