Norway Preseason 2006/7?

ladysaint

For those that were in Norway for the preseason tour in 2007, can anyone remember the name of the player who took the throw in and did a somersault whilst lauching the throw in. There used to be a link to video footage of it and after watching a guy break the world record for throw ins using this method it brought back memories of this game. I know St Patrik was looking at finding out the players name but thought maybe Bungle or one of the other preseason lot would remember it and ressurect the link.

Well to tell you the truth I thought it was the previous year in Sweden that it happened but my memory doesnt serve me too well nowadays.

It was in Norway against Svarstad - one of their "borrowed" players did that trow in. I asked my daughters about this and they remember it well - they are 8 & 10 so they still have good memory. I will contact Norway Saints for this information who the player was.