Away Season Tickets

ladysaint

I have one, very good service provided by the club would recommend to anyone who goes to all the away games , or who lives a long way from St. Marys like i do and doesnt want the worry about rushing to the ticket office / spending ages on the phone.

Tickets are just sent out automatically and charged to your nominated credit card. Saves lots of time and hassle.

I had one for a couple of years - it does make it much easier if you know you're going to most (if not all) of the away games that season, but it can be a bit of a pain when it's allocated seating. I couldn't be arsed to try to sort out with the club to swap my ticket around so I could sit/stand with whoever I was travelling with.

I had one for a couple of years - it does make it much easier if you know you're going to most (if not all) of the away games that season, but it can be a bit of a pain when it's allocated seating. I couldn't be arsed to try to sort out with the club to swap my ticket around so I could sit/stand with whoever I was travelling with.

This is what has put me off. On the few occasions where we do have to sit in allocated seats (bizarrely enough, we often seem to create a better atmosphere when this happens!!) I wouldn't want to be stuck on my own.

Me neither.

Not sure if I would buy one as travel costs are usually what f*ck me up for away trips. Anything north of Birmingham and it's pretty much a no.

If you don't mind using the boring Bingo Bus for the long trips then it's alright. I think Carlisle and Hartlepool were about £30 ish.

• 3 weeks later...