Wycombe Wanderers

Dog

Anyone know if this game will be all ticket, or just in the Saints end?

Who's going to this?

A few good pubs in the town centre, a pub just 400 yds from the ground called the Hourglass which is open to away fans, and a cheeky little boozer up town for men only :smt119

Anyone know if this game will be all ticket, or just in the Saints end?

Who's going to this?

A few good pubs in the town centre, a pub just 400 yds from the ground called the Hourglass which is open to away fans, and a cheeky little boozer up town for men only :smt119

my old home town cant wait .

Being a Buckinghamshire boy myself I will be going to this one. I remember going to see a preseason game about 15 years ago with my Dad and my Brother where MLT curled in a free kick. I also saw Bournemouth draw 1-1 there about 10 years ago. Good little ground that i'll happy to see again. I'm sure we'll make it feel like a home game with our lively away support

Being a Buckinghamshire boy myself I will be going to this one. I remember going to see a preseason game about 15 years ago with my Dad and my Brother where MLT curled in a free kick. I also saw Bournemouth draw 1-1 there about 10 years ago. Good little ground that i'll happy to see again. I'm sure we'll make it feel like a home game with our lively away support

I took my daughter to that match! You could stand next to the sidelines then and she decided she liked football because of the players' legs and bums :D

I went to that match, ended up getting very drunk in the players bar after with MLT, Jimmy Case, Flowers, Ruddock, Shearer etc, Jimmy bought me about 4 pints, what a legend.

Got my tickets ordered.

I read somewhere that they are considering moving to a new ground,yet they cant have been at Adams Park that long.

Hope the egg chasers havent ruined the pitch!

We did the stadium tour / lunch / match on Boxing Day 2008 - very interesting it was too.

I remember when WW played at Loakes Park - great slope on the pitch. It was sold for development to the local hospital and so Adams Park was born. I actually worked on the hospital development so know this to be true.

At our VIP day we learned that the construction of the pitch is such that frequent use because of the football AND rugby doesn't cause it to cut up or spoil.

Wasps paid a substantial sum of money towards this pitch being laid.

The location (at the end of a dead end road surrounded by small factories) means it's a real log-jam on match days. The MD said then that they were looking to move - to the local small airfield at Booker.

However, if they get relegated, you have to wonder if that plan will bite the dust.

I went to that match, ended up getting very drunk in the players bar after with MLT, Jimmy Case, Flowers, Ruddock, Shearer etc, Jimmy bought me about 4 pints, what a legend.

That game was after the days of Case, Flowers and Rudduck, it was in 1996

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996%2F97-Wycombe-Wanderers-v-Southampton-Friendly_W0QQitemZ120524527551QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxq20100131?IMSfp=TL100131171001r38802

programme still available.

unless there was another game a few years before that.