Brighton Tickets

Footballfan

called the ticket office this morning got the 4 that we needed get in I hope we sell out going to have to go by car the trains back dont look good but looking forward to it not been before I know it is a s h i t e ground and the pitch is miles away but it is another ground ticked off the list

Just got confirmation that we have got all 4 tickets, 2 off the Season ticket holders had not been to an away game yet.

Therefore, anyone who wanted a ticket for this who is a season ticket holder will get one.

I'm not an ST holder but I've been to a few away games this season: including Brentford, Wycombe :-( Northampton, MK.

If there is an ST holder who can get me 2 tickets for this game it would be very much appreciated. I'll take them to a disco in Brighton after the game! ;-)

called the ticket office this morning got the 4 that we needed get in I hope we sell out going to have to go by car the trains back dont look good but looking forward to it not been before I know it is a s h i t e ground and the pitch is miles away but it is another ground ticked off the list

Pardon?

Pardon?

Called the ticket office this morning. Got the 4 that we needed!! Get in!!! I hope we sell out. Going to have to go by car. The trains back don't look good but looking forward to it. Not been before I know it is a s h i t e ground and the pitch is miles away but it is another ground ticked off the list.

HTH

Edited by Tractor_Saint

Trains back are fine, takes a while but plenty of them...

Im looking for a under18/16 ticket or young person ticket to this game, I will pay more than you paid for it, desperate to go, forgot to apply for tickets

Must not of been that desperate....