Bristol Rovers

bungle

I am waiting for the terrace. It's the only thing that attracts me to going again.

Just been told by the TO that there are still 300 or so 'marquee end' seats to sell yet before the terrace allocation can be claimed.

There's probably more than 300 people waiting for 300 people to buy their seats so they can get their terrace tickets!!!!

Just been told by the TO that there are still 300 or so 'marquee end' seats to sell yet before the terrace allocation can be claimed.

There's probably more than 300 people waiting for 300 people to buy their seats so they can get their terrace tickets!!!!

Incredible that it never occurred to them. I'd be up for going as well if I can stand on the terrace.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I'm having an endoscopy under sedation the day before this and it says not to use public transport after for 24 hours so not sure if i'll be in a fit state to go to this.

Not different to previous seasons then. Getting shafted in the arse week after week...

Tony F - I will take those tickets if they are still on offer. I have been told by a girl I know who works in the Rovers office that it is unlikely that we will get the other 800 (terrace tickets) - something to do with Police/safety concerns??

Let me know how much and I can send a cheque or if easier online.

Thanks

Tony F - I will take those tickets if they are still on offer. I have been told by a girl I know who works in the Rovers office that it is unlikely that we will get the other 800 (terrace tickets) - something to do with Police/safety concerns??

Let me know how much and I can send a cheque or if easier online.

Thanks

No problem ED. Can bring them on Saturday to Charlton match if you like.

Else post yr mobile number and I'll call you as I see I can't PM you.

This just in....

We have currently sold out of Bristol and are waiting for extra tickets, we will hopefully have these by the end of today, as soon as we have them they will be available to purchase online, over the phone on 0800 2800 050 or in person at the ticket office.

Regards

Sarah Draper

Ticket Office Assistant

Southampton

FOOTBALL CLUB

Wheres the best place to go before?

Know Filton is close but not the nicest route to walk after game?

Anyone know about taxis from Temple Meads and back to station after game?

It's quite far - taxi will probably be best part of a tenner each way I guess depending on traffic.

To repeat something I posted before.... Can anyone confirm which pub most Saints fans are likely to be in? Thanks :)

Which pubs are people thinking?

We are going to hit our local in Fishponds then get bus to UWE SU for cheap drinks then head down Filton Avenue and Gloucester Road.

Why do you have a photo of Clifton if you live in Fishponds.... Charlatan ;)

That's like having a photo of Chilworth when you live in Thornhill.

where is everyone going before the match and what station? coming in from cardiff with some mates, would be nice to join some saints fans

Hey I'm coming down from Cardiff on my own, would also like to know which station is best to head to, http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_rovers/ says filton wood is closest, but still a 20-25 min walk... would be up for sharing a taxi from parkway/temple meads?

Hey I'm coming down from Cardiff on my own, would also like to know which station is best to head to, http://www.footballgroundguide.com/bristol_rovers/ says filton wood is closest, but still a 20-25 min walk... would be up for sharing a taxi from parkway/temple meads?

FAW is the closest but is definatly a good 25min walk. I would allow 30-35mins personally (maybe i walk slow? lol)

I would expect a taxi would cost in the region of £12 from Temple Meads to the Mem.

The number 70 first bus runs from town (rupert street) up Filton Avenue past the Memorial Stadium every 20mins. (will have UWE 70 on the front)

FAW is the closest but is definatly a good 25min walk. I would allow 30-35mins personally (maybe i walk slow? lol)

I would expect a taxi would cost in the region of £12 from Temple Meads to the Mem.

The number 70 first bus runs from town (rupert street) up Filton Avenue past the Memorial Stadium every 20mins. (will have UWE 70 on the front)

Brilliant. Thanks for your help, I still need to get my ticket at the ground so will leave plenty of time to do so, also, is it best to get the 70 from Temple Meads? or Filton Abbey Wood?

And yes, which pub!?

Brilliant. Thanks for your help, I still need to get my ticket at the ground so will leave plenty of time to do so, also, is it best to get the 70 from Temple Meads? or Filton Abbey Wood?

And yes, which pub!?

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/southwest/bristol/home/

http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ccm/content/Transport-Streets/Public-Transport/buses---routes-and-timetables.en;jsessionid=48DEFB113DCCFED08A951B578E6D2DD3.tcwwwaplaws1

And yes, which pub!?

I would personally get the train straight to FAW as it is the next stop on from Temple Meads and costs hardly anything more than getting off at Temple Meads.

Only downside is that you have to walk the whole length of Filton Avenue. (or if your feeling lazy get the 70 heading back towards town, 5mins on the bus)

Pub anyone?

We might go down the Anchor on Gloucester Road. Mainly student pub that we hit before nights out. Fairly cheap. Not sure what its like on match days though.

The rising sun will be more "neutral" but is more of a walk to the ground. Prob 20mins but best bet probably

Edited by SaintNick89

Right ok we are all heading for the Rising Sun on Gloucester Road. Speaking to all my Gas Head mates they say its the best bet for getting in on a match day.

The Rising Sun is a scream pub so if you got a yellow card you get discounts. We will be there from 6