Away Days Next Season

Michelle

I'm looking to do all of them apart from Tranmere and Colchester, might give Charlton a miss as well and maybe Oldham if it gets moved to midweek if we are still in the cup.

Hartlepool, Carlisle, Barnet, D&R, Notts County, Peterborough and Rochdale will all be new grounds.

Bit gutted that both Exeter and Yeovil are midweek, they where two of the best trips of the season last time round. :(

Rochdale and Dag & Red the only two I haven't been to, but also looking forward to doing Hartlepool on a Saturday.

Wonder how many we'll take to Carlisle this season - will probably be fewer than last. I'll be there, though.

Missing Sheff Wed and Yeovil due to holiday to US of A.

Rochdale and Dag & Red the only two I haven't been to, but also looking forward to doing Hartlepool on a Saturday.

Wonder how many we'll take to Carlisle this season - will probably be fewer than last. I'll be there, though.Missing Sheff Wed and Yeovil due to holiday to US of A.

plus 4

was a great trip last year. Deffo wont try pulling a fast one with the train tickets this year though!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Hartlepools, Sheffield Wednesday, Carlisle, Plymouth, Rochdale, Notts County, Walsall - all inviting weekend trips.

Surprised nobody has mentioned the trip to great south caost rivals ( :lol: ) Bournemouth.

If we get off to a flyer and manage to maintain a top 2 place, the demand for tickets at a lot of the away games is far and away going to exceed the amount of tickets up for grabs.

Bomo, Brighton, Yeovil, Exeter and Brentford amongst others probably won't have more than 1500 away places and the likes of Hartlepool (for those who couldn't make the mid weeker last year) and Rochdale could stir a bit of interest for novelty value. And of course Orient toward the end of the season and with promotion all but confirmed ;) the demand will be even greater than last years game. Maybe they should hire out Wembley for that game to save Saints fans getting into a bidding war for tickets such will be the demand :D.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking forward to both Exeter and Yeovil but are midweek, they where two of the best trips of the season last time round. So will have to leave early to load up at the Dening's Cider Farm

Probably my two favourite away trips last season, was a bit gutted they're both on Tuesdays. Will probably just sack work off on those days.

I am getting so bored of waiting for the season to start. :(

Probably my two favourite away trips last season, was a bit gutted they're both on Tuesdays. Will probably just sack work off on those days.

I am getting so bored of waiting for the season to start. :(

Buying a season ticket will pass the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Load of rubbish for me this season, starts off so bad with clashes with other things I am doing.

MK Dons - On holiday

Bristol Rovers - Reading Festival

Swindon - Muse at Wembley

Sheffield Wednesday away - Family outing to the theatre

Yeovil - A Tuesday!!

But then I am off and running in OCTOBER!!

Huddersfield

Notts County

Carlisle

Walsall

Charlton (maybe)

D&R

Tranmere

The Posh

Rochdale

Colchester

Plymouth

Leyton Orient

Brentford.

So looks like I might have to do some home games early part of the season to keep me going!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well the work situation hasn't improved.

As it stands, I'm currently on for the following:

Bristol Rovers

Yeovil

Huddersfield

Charlton

Dagenham & Redbridge

Exeter

Rochdale

Colchester (birthday weekender)

Bournemouth

Plymouth

Leyton Orient

Brentford

Meh. Gah. etc.

Cheapest i've found is £50

Out:07:38 (Sat 16 Oct)

Southampton Central (SOU) to Huddersfield (HUD)

1 change(s)

Return:17:26 (Sat 16 Oct)

Huddersfield (HUD) to Southampton Central (SOU)

Had found a way of going through Kings cross for £40 but the prices seem to have shot up for that route.