MK Dons 14th August 2010

RonManager

Shame that this clashes with T20 day at the Rosey. If Hampshire get there i'll have a tough choice to make.

Bit suprised if it goes straight to general sale though.

Guess it's gone straight to general sale as they know there'll be plenty more available after the initial 1.5k, so anyone who wants one shouldn't have a problem getting one.

With regards to pubs, there are a fair few decent ones in Fenny Stratford, 20+ minutes walk from the ground, 5 mins drive (depending on traffic).

Shame that this clashes with T20 day at the Rosey. If Hampshire get there i'll have a tough choice to make.

As I went twice last season, I was glad it was this game or the T20 finals day. I'll wait to see if Hants win the Q/f next Monday before choosing which ticket to buy for the 14th.

Bit suprised if it goes straight to general sale though.

If you go to watch the cricket rather than the football then you are never coming to any football game with me again.

I didn't think my opinion of you could get any lower.

£23 is a bit steep for league one as well in my opinion, anything over£20 is. Guess the same at St Marys.

Was told today that apparently Charlton v Bournemouth away tickets are £25. Good ol' Charlton.

I shall be working on the 14th. Meh.

The offical website is and always has been rubbish for finding out ticket details for away games. Has the MK game sold out or not? I can go now as it is in mid week and just down the road...... but are there tickets left and where can I find a link online to buy them.

• 2 weeks later...