Carlisle away

Dr Who?

Just wondering who is going, and who is staying over?

I am going up on the Friday evening with the whole family as my sister-in-law lives up there, going to the game and then out in Carlisle. If any of you are staying up there would love to meet up.

Anyone got any ideas if you can park near the ground. I see there is a large pub just up the road.

Had a few drinks with some of the Carlisle fans after the JPT game in London, also spoke to them on the train coming back into London. Seemed a cracking bunch, had a fair bit of banter and then went on to have a few drinks.

Was hoping to go up there this year but unfortunately due to my op im not going to be able to.

Have a good one all anyways.

Going up on the Travel Coach so all in one day. Hopefully have time for a beer before the game.

There's a selection of 'away friendly' pubs and clubs near Brunton Park on http://www.footballgroundguide.com, which one would be best?

Last season I went to The Griffin which was the closes pub to the train station. Nice friendly pub with sky sports

Just bought my ticket. Only going because my flat mate is a Cumbrian. Not bothered about going to be honest, brunton part isnt high on my list of places I want to visit!

let me no which pub your in so i can avoid. you sound a right barrel of laughs

Just bought my ticket. Only going because my flat mate is a Cumbrian. Not bothered about going to be honest, brunton part isnt high on my list of places I want to visit!

let me no which pub your in so i can avoid. you sound a right barrel of laughs

I always look forward to visiting a new ground and to tick it off my list. Trying to do as many as possible this year. Nex Walsall. Not going to the games away from home that I have been to already.

Wow, so it's not just a username, then?

Don't post the scores, you might put the others off from going.

I also may be going to this one as I may be getting a FREE ticket off someone but if not can someone tell me how much it is for an adult/teen?

Also am thinking of getting the train up either tomorrow or Early Sat Morning and I may stay overnight in Carlisle as well as when I went on the Travel Club it took forever (No Offence!) to the people who are going by coach!

Have also checked about the trains and have found out that there are Big Engineering Works happening this weekend so I will more than likely be leaving Early either way to and from Carlisle!

Will hopefully see you all up there then and I will be one of the people on there own although I will try and go and stand at the back along with the other hard core fans!

Thanks!

Expect I'll see you there - I won't recognise you but I may see you!

BTW - What an excellent day for the east coast yesterday, Hearts 2 Celtic 0 and Hibs 3-0 at Rangers!!

Flat mate is a Rangers fan (season ticket holder) he was fuming to say the least!

Im still convinced that Saints would give Rangers and Celtic a good game.....the SPL really is shocking in standard.

Look out for a young pretty blonde (my miss's) and a funny looking ginger chap (flatmate) and ill most likely be stood/sat with them!!

I also may be going to this one as I may be getting a FREE ticket off someone but if not can someone tell me how much it is for an adult/teen?

Also am thinking of getting the train up either tomorrow or Early Sat Morning and I may stay overnight in Carlisle as well as when I went on the Travel Club it took forever (No Offence!) to the people who are going by coach!

Have also checked about the trains and have found out that there are Big Engineering Works happening this weekend so I will more than likely be leaving Early either way to and from Carlisle!

Will hopefully see you all up there then and I will be one of the people on there own although I will try and go and stand at the back along with the other hard core fans!

Thanks!

good effort that man go in rugby club before game i will buy you a pint .

Il be there, in newcastle for the weekend with mates so going to talk a few of them into getting the train up on the day. Coming all the way from Belfast. Hopefully there will be tickets still available just before kickoff like there was last year
they will be so get on down .