Walsall away ticket details.

marc_saint

We have received 2,319 tickets for the trip to Walsall on Saturday 18th December.

Please note that this fixture is All-Ticket so you will need to purchase your tickets in advance.

Our seats are in the Extrabet stand and the Bitesize stand and we have received the maximum allocation possible for this fixture.

In addition, we have received 7 Wheelchair and Enabler pairs.

Tickets will go on sale from Monday 15th November 2010

Ticket Prices are as follows:

Adults - £18.00

Under 18's - £12.00

Seniors - £12.00

Ambulant Adult and Enabler - £18.00 (to be taken from standard allocation)

Ambulant Concession and Enabler - £12.00 (to be taken from standard allocation)

Wheelchair Adult and Enabler - £18.00

Wheelchair Concession and Enabler - £12.00

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my ticket for this, cant wait, as it signifies the start of Christmas for me! Driving back home from huddersfield on the day, stopping in Walsall for the match, and out with the lads in the evening in Southampton. Had a good time at the bescot last year, great 3-1 win, lets hope for the same this time! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Swapped my Hartlepools tickets for this one, can't wait. The closest away trip for me all year.

If anyone is interested, parking isn't too difficult around the ground, if need be there is some residential areas without parking restrictions just a little further along from the stadium.

Are there tickets available?

I have 3 in the extrabet stand from the original Saturday game but could do with two more if poss.

Original Saturday game was 'all ticket' but did we sell our original allocation?

Will there be cash admission into the extrabet stand on the night ?

Thanks for anyone that can shed any light.

So, are there still tickets available? Does anyone know for sure? If not I shall have to call t/o tomorrow to save a wasted journey to St Marys.

They are still available on line, just checked along with travel for coaches 2 and 3 (1 and 4 are sold out)

Is it likely to be a sit/stand where you like situation tomorrow night? Bought two tickets at lunchtime from SMS ticket office and was given Row D. I asked for higher up, but the guy at the window said he couldn't control what tickets were given out, which I didn't wholly understand. Row D is a bit too low for me.

Last year people sat where their tickets were issued (well me and my mate did anyway!) but can't imagine we'll get too near to selling out our allocation this time so I imagine there will be a bit of room for people to move around and go where they like. I've got two tickets already and another mate of mine is making a late decision on coming so I hope that'll be the case so the three of us can stand together anyway.

Is it likely to be a sit/stand where you like situation tomorrow night? Bought two tickets at lunchtime from SMS ticket office and was given Row D. I asked for higher up, but the guy at the window said he couldn't control what tickets were given out, which I didn't wholly understand. Row D is a bit too low for me.

Can't imagine there'll be any problem. Especially for a midweek game, most of, if not all of our support will stand.