Weather for Walsall

adethorne

MK & Hartlepool

Not forgetting Oldham Andy, bloomin' meaningless FA Cup!

Whilst in a positive mood, I am looking forward to leapfrogging teams when we play catch-up. The reaction to yesterday's result and performance tells me that we (fans) really didn't see it coming ergo it was a blip and next week will be back to the business of brushing teams aside. Now's the time for the players to really be playing for their future's, whether bit be here or elsewhere they have the opportunity to show the watchers if they can step up to the plate. Go do it boys.

Doesn't look good.

I'm doing the the classic Warsaw to Walsall in less than 24 hours.

I'm in Warsaw on business thurs & fri (forecast -17 plus loadsa snow) then last flight back to LHR arriving 10pm. Then up to Walsall saturday morning.

Looking forward to a loverly weekend!

Which one will be colder?

Doesn't look good.

I'm doing the the classic Warsaw to Walsall in less than 24 hours.

I'm in Warsaw on business thurs & fri (forecast -17 plus loadsa snow) then last flight back to LHR arriving 10pm. Then up to Walsall saturday morning.

Looking forward to a loverly weekend!

Which one will be colder?

Better take your sunny's and speedos with you .... it's gonna warm up to -9c whilst you are there :?. Anyway stop whinging .... went down to about 12c when we were camping last week in the desert ;)

Hi Eric,

Sorry we missed you a few weeks back. We had a great time and ended up on the east coast. Then got off the flight back to lhr and straight up to Carlisle!

Was supposed to be in poland a couple of weeks ago but it dropped to -27 where I was going so thought better of it!

I guess you'll be goig to ski dubai to warm up before long!

well their last home game was called off for a frozen pitch so don't think they do have under-soil heating.

http://www.saddlers.co.uk/page/News/0,,10428~2236134,00.html

Will be annoyed if this one is off as once again have advanced train tickets booked, no point worrying about it at the moment though as the forecast changes so much, lets see what it's like on Thursday.

MK Dons wasn't too bad earlier this season as had nothing booked and could still get back on the night by train.

The way this season is going anyone who manages to do the full set of fixtures will deserve an award, Yeovil away was inconvenient, but the 2nd half of the season featuring Oldham, Exeter and Hartlepool away mid-week in the first 2 months of the year.

well their last home game was called off for a frozen pitch so don't think they do have under-soil heating.

http://www.saddlers.co.uk/page/News/0,,10428~2236134,00.html

Will be annoyed if this one is off as once again have advanced train tickets booked, no point worrying about it at the moment though as the forecast changes so much, lets see what it's like on Thursday.

MK Dons wasn't too bad earlier this season as had nothing booked and could still get back on the night by train.

The way this season is going anyone who manages to do the full set of fixtures will deserve an award, Yeovil away was inconvenient, but the 2nd half of the season featuring Oldham, Exeter and Hartlepool away mid-week in the first 2 months of the year.

All true, but so far no midweek away cup games, so guaranteed you'll have to stick a Blackpool replay in that list, would be a struggle.