Midweek League Away Games

JRM

Obviously a bit bored, but was wondering, is this season on course for being the highest number of away games mid-week?

or at least a record for games not being on a saturday 3pm?

Causing havoc with train bookings and time off work.

MK Dons

Yeovil

Oldham

Hartlepool

Walsall

Charlton

Exeter

Dagenham (on a monday but not really mid-week as such)

Plymouth will have a moved kick off time due to clashing with Wales v England

Peterborough away - amended kick off 5.20pm time due to Sky

Rochdale away - FA Cup 5th round weekend (you never know)

on another note, interesting some other league one clubs now let you pay for your tickets using Tesco CLUBCARD points!! :lol: http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/product.aspx?R=1438&bci=29|New%20Clubcard%20Deals*4294965432|Sports%20Events

• 3 weeks later...

Funny thing was, at the start of the season the only mid week aways that were scheduled in the original fixture list were Yeovil and Exeter, so we could have had less away mid weeks for a long time if things had worked out differently.

Just having a quick scan of soccerbase (Yeah I'm bored too) from our last few seasons and I think our first season down in the Champo (2005/06) saw us with the most mid week aways in recent times (can't be arsed to look back further)

That season we had

Luton

Coventry

Ipswich

Leeds

Hull

Plymouth

Reading

Burnley

8 then. That's just what I remember, think they were all mid week games. Might have missed some/got mixed up with other seasons, but think that's right. Reading and Coventry were moved for TV. Had Mansfield and Southend away in the cup as well.