Glasto 2009

Baj

My sister and her boyfriend got theirs, cannot ferkin' believe they're going to be £175 each :o That means the price has nearly doubled in 6-7 years, how the **** are kids going to be able to afford those prices? Bloody rip-off ever since ME invited all the others on board. Still the best festival, just glad i don't have to pay to get in.

Got the deposit down, lovely stuff.

Not sure if I can go though due to having exams at roughly that time, so hopefully they'll be finished by Glasto time.

I truly believe that Glastonbury is a fantastic festival. You can't compare it to other festivals like Reading and V Festival, because it's just got that something really special about it. I also like being able to get into the front of the Pyramid Stage for virtually any slot by timing your arrival right.

Saw some great sets from down at the front this year. Gossip, Editors, Crowded House, Amy Winehouse.. it was all good.

Looking forward to Glasto 2009 immensely!

£175+ is pretty damn expensive for a ticket, but it's so worth it. Seen as i'm too thrifty to fork out for a full membership, what's everyone's bets for headliners? I think:

Friday

Main - Blur

Other - Franz Ferdinand

Saturday

Main - Oasis

Other - Depeche Mode

Sunday

Main - Radiohead

Other - Feeder

Of course they're completely unrealistic, but i'd probably decorate my pants if that was the lineup.

My sister and her boyfriend got theirs, cannot ferkin' believe they're going to be £175 each :o That means the price has nearly doubled in 6-7 years, how the **** are kids going to be able to afford those prices? Bloody rip-off ever since ME invited all the others on board. Still the best festival, just glad i don't have to pay to get in.

Last time i went in 1986 it was £15 a ticket which i thought was expensive so sneaked in without paying like alot of others.

Am I the only one who doesn't care who's playing? If there's a band I love I see it as a bonus, if not I check out new stuff or do something else at the festival.

I really don't care about who is playing.

I think that it would be best if no information about the lineup was released until all the tickets had been sold.

I remember a few years ago when Oasis headline Friday night. I saw a number of people leaving on Sat morning as they had only come to see them. This is so unfair when there would have been thousands of people sat at home who where unable to get tickets who didn't care about the bands but just wanted to be there for the atmosphere.

I really don't care about who is playing.

I think that it would be best if no information about the lineup was released until all the tickets had been sold.

I remember a few years ago when Oasis headline Friday night. I saw a number of people leaving on Sat morning as they had only come to see them. This is so unfair when there would have been thousands of people sat at home who where unable to get tickets who didn't care about the bands but just wanted to be there for the atmosphere.

Exactly, and how sh*t were Oasis that night?

Exactly, and how sh*t were Oasis that night?

I don't know what it is about Oasis and Glastonbury but they just don't hit it off do they? I only really saw Jay-Z last year so agree with the earlier comments about not really being bothered about headliners, although if the Cure were to be reformed i'd be chuffed.

Hang on....

Mr Eavis wants people to fork out £175 for a ticket now, hut won't announce the line-up until a month before the festival????????

Isn't that a bit like paying £25 for a CD without knowing what's on it?

It's a bit like forking out for a football season ticket without knowing what quality of football one will see......erm, on second thoughts....