Rochdale Away

ladysaint

Has anyone found any cheap train deals to this one. With the rise in petrol/diesel prices away travel costs are now getting out of my price range.

We booked up a while ago, cheap deals were available from London. Probably a bit late though, but worth a look. Use the Virgin Trains website and look to go to Manc Piccaddily, as Rochdale itself didn't come up with much (only £3.30 on the day extra from Manc to Rochdale).

Also worth bearing in mind it is FA Cup 5th round that weekend............................

We booked up a while ago, cheap deals were available from London. Probably a bit late though, but worth a look. Use the Virgin Trains website and look to go to Manc Piccaddily, as Rochdale itself didn't come up with much (only £3.30 on the day extra from Manc to Rochdale).

Also worth bearing in mind it is FA Cup 5th round that weekend............................

Could you PM me your train times please mate.

This is what we like - positive thinking. Also sets up a midweek visit to lancashire for a repeat of the Oldham match where a few hundred hardy supporters will be treated to a massive 6-0 win to make up for the capitulation at SMS earlier this season.

Where's the ticket details, getting very close now.

I was thinking that, perhaps Rochdale were hopeful we were going to beat Man U and they didnt get any tickets printed.

Has anyone found an easy way to find ticket details on the OS, they use to link it to the fixture list so for each game you could just click on the link and the details would be available immediately, now I have to really look for them, especially if the fixture was cancelled i.e. Hartlepool cant find any details out for that game at all.

Tickets were sent to Southampton last Friday – Southampton only requested tickets last week.

Regards

Iain

Iain Johnstone

Sales and Marketing Manager

Rochdale AFC

Spotland Stadium

Sandy Lane

Rochdale

OL11 5DS

Tel: 0844 826 1907

DDI: 01706 753 581

Mobile: 07861 688 522

Email: iain@rochdaleafc.co.uk

To: Iain Johnstone

Subject: Rochdale v Saints

With the game less than 2 weeks away Saints have not received any tickets for this game. Have you forgotten us?

Regards

Alex Bourne

I cant find any information on the Rochdale website either about tickets or prices. I did find this and it made me feel quite sad really. http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/AwayTravel/

Surely they could have organised a mini bus, or failing that a taxi!!!

I find it strange that Rochdale said that Saints hadn't requested the tickets and when I contacted Saints last week they said that Rochdale hadn't sent them any.

Original 600 tickets all gone for this.

Went to the Ticket Office after today's game and they are taking ST numbers and card details and then posting tickets out when the next batch arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Looks like we'll have decent support up there.

Original 600 tickets all gone for this.

Went to the Ticket Office after today's game and they are taking ST numbers and card details and then posting tickets out when the next batch arrive on Monday or Tuesday. Looks like we'll have decent support up there.

Its a new ground for most of us aswell and its unreserved seating.

Yerp was given the same advice earlier. Why we didn't get tickets for this earlier I really don't know, doesnt leave me with long to get them posted out if I get them tomorrow does it? :/

I was told last week by Sarah in box office it was all down to Rochdale

Still you should be able to pay on the day if you need to, and section holds 3,200.

Only thing wil be if you have to pay on day is that it won't be recorded against your customer number which could make it more difficult to get Brighton tickets

Still you should be able to pay on the day if you need to, and section holds 3,200.

We get the entire end, looks like away fans are spoilt at Rochdale - you get the newest part of their ground with good facilities and it holds 3,644 to be precise. Very generous and should help the visiting support.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/SpotlandStadium/0,,10441,00.html

1st week of the school holidays so that means my nipper can go. Happy days.

my lad will be happy too

It will be his first away game north of Birmingham, and fortunately we have a mate going, who's daughter lives in Rochdale so we have accomodation sorted for the night

I couldn't make it before but as it is midweek and in half term I can go up now!

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available or can you get them at the ground?

Believe we get around 2800 in our section - can you really see us filling that on a weeknight 240 miles north?