Fringe

Crouchie's Lawyer

Wonder if it will be based on different scenario's each week (ala xfiles as you say) or if it follows on.

Both yes.

Actually not as interested three episodes in as I was after watching the pilot. It's not bad but the two leading male characters particularly the mentalist dad is wearing a bit thin. It's not anything mightily original like Lost was to some extent, more like a souped up XFiles.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Both yes.

Actually not as interested three episodes in as I was after watching the pilot. It's not bad but the two leading male characters particularly the mentalist dad is wearing a bit thin. It's not anything mightily original like Lost was to some extent, more like a souped up XFiles.

It's OK, he's only in 4 episodes.

Trouble is, the son gets weirder by the day.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
How are you 3 episodes in?

As well as being broadcast earlier than here in the States, the whole series has been on piratebay. The Pilot was deliberately uploaded there months ago by the producers.

It's OK, he's only in 4 episodes.

Trouble is, the son gets weirder by the day.

Ah, I'm still away from the house, 4th episode is waiting for me when I get back.

I hope they ditch the son too then. I can't take him seriously either - Dawson's Creek.

(The dad was better as the Steward of Gondor)

image8.jpg

Edited by LVSaint

• 4 weeks later...
After the last episode on sky (#5 i think) we've decided not to bother watching it any more, as Le Goddard says, its "find something wierd, solve it" each week with the same stale characters.

yawn.

I'm about at that stage too.

Final season of Lost looks much better to wait for.