The away run in

ladysaint

is it a matter of who gets through on the phones first?

i wouldnt mind going in the home end at brentford

No it'll be more to do with them selling out to season ticket holders who have been to a certain number of away games.

I'm trying to get a group together for one before the end of the season. I assume that with ST holders who've not been to any away this season, Leyton Orient is a much more likely proposition for getting tickets?

Yes, as long as you're quick once tickets are released for Orient, you shouldn't have a problem at all for tickets for that one. Brentford and Brighton will be a struggle though.

I'm trying to get a group together for one before the end of the season. I assume that with ST holders who've not been to any away this season, Leyton Orient is a much more likely proposition for getting tickets?

Last year we got around 3,500 for Orient, one entire side of the ground. But these tickets were hot property and those that couldn't get hold of 'home' seats missed out. It will be even harder to get hold of these this time as it's getting serious now and demand will far outstrip supply, particularly as Brisbane Road holds good memories for us in previous promotion clinchers. Orient may also try and offer us less tickets this time as they're also in with a shout and will be popular with their own fans.

Guess we've got around 3,000 for Charlton next Tuesday?

I believe the most tickets we can get at any remaining away game now is 3,600 at Rochdale but that's midweek. We could could get 3,000 or so for the midweeker at Plymouth.

Brighton 8-900, Brentford 1,400.

What would be class is taking 3,000 up to Rochdale, can't quite see it though.

We would if it as a Saturday and a lot havent been there before so would be a new ground. Other than this game can see us selling out all remaing away games easily.

We would if it as a Saturday and a lot havent been there before so would be a new ground. Other than this game can see us selling out all remaing away games easily.

Being such an important game now it would be good to see the club repeat what they did for 'Dellhurst' and lay on free coach travel - a number of clubs do this now for big games. It's another long midweek trip and would be reward for the thousands that have trekked around the country again this season.

Although not my choice for travelling away it would be for some and guarantee a good turnout - and we're going to need all the help we can get in the next few weeks.

Being such an important game now it would be good to see the club repeat what they did for 'Dellhurst' and lay on free coach travel - a number of clubs do this now for big games. It's another long midweek trip and would be reward for the thousands that have trekked around the country again this season.

Although not my choice for travelling away it would be for some and guarantee a good turnout - and we're going to need all the help we can get in the next few weeks.

Exactly what I was thinking myself, being a Tuesday night they could offer free coaches or even discounted cost to ensure that as many fans as possible can get there. This is going to be an important match.

No, that's the last thing I'd want. That's the sort of thing that small clubs with sh*t support do.

The people that would take advantage of free travel would be mainly people who would sit down and contribute nothing to our support though.

No, that's the last thing I'd want. That's the sort of thing that small clubs with sh*t support do.

The people that would take advantage of free travel would be mainly people who would sit down and contribute nothing to our support though.

I agree with both of you, as I say it's not for me, but we've got a lot of away games crammed into the end of the season and many are going to have to pick their games. Rochdale away, the other end of the country on a Tuesday night may be one some see as missable and could end up looking like a 'small club with sh*t support' anyway.

TBH I reckon we'll get 1000-1500 up there anyway.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2317441,00.html

Orient are stalling sending tickets - looks like they could be waiting to see how much interest they'll get from their own fans as the play-offs are still on for them.

There's a good chance we could see far less of an allocation than we got last year. 3,500 wouldn't be enough even if we get the full amount so let's hope it's not less.

I don't know why Orient are stalling, they really don't get big crowds at home so even giving us the whole 3500 side stand they still wont sell out the home bit.

For anyone thinking about going to the run in away games I had a chat with the ticket office earlier and:

Charlton - we've sold about 2200 so still about 800 available and can pay on the day costing 50p more so no excuses for not getting a ticket if you want one, I'm surprised we are not closer to selling out to be honest, would be good to completely sell out and fill the end http://www.footballgroundguide.com/charlton_athletic/

Plymouth - selling very well but still a fair few hundred left, on open sale so again no excuses for not getting a ticket for this one if you want one.

Rochdale - LOADS of tickets available and can pay on the day so again, no excuses if you want a ticket.

Orient - i reckon we'll get the 3500 which will mean anyone off the mark will get tickets no problems

Brighton - will only be 800 tickets, surely another postal application.

Brentford - 1800 tickets, surely will sell out to season ticket holders, not sure if they will do a postal app for that one though especially with Plymouth only two days later so some fans may pick one or the other.

Brighton was postal applications last year and make sure you got your binoculars(crap ground crap view)

It was initially but then more went on sale late on and I got one as a non season ticket holder who had only been to three away games.

I don't know why Orient are stalling, they really don't get big crowds at home so even giving us the whole 3500 side stand they still wont sell out the home bit.

For anyone thinking about going to the run in away games I had a chat with the ticket office earlier and:

Charlton - we've sold about 2200 so still about 800 available and can pay on the day costing 50p more so no excuses for not getting a ticket if you want one, I'm surprised we are not closer to selling out to be honest, would be good to completely sell out and fill the end http://www.footballgroundguide.com/charlton_athletic/

Plymouth - selling very well but still a fair few hundred left, on open sale so again no excuses for not getting a ticket for this one if you want one.

Rochdale - LOADS of tickets available and can pay on the day so again, no excuses if you want a ticket.

Orient - i reckon we'll get the 3500 which will mean anyone off the mark will get tickets no problems

Brighton - will only be 800 tickets, surely another postal application.

Brentford - 1800 tickets, surely will sell out to season ticket holders, not sure if they will do a postal app for that one though especially with Plymouth only two days later so some fans may pick one or the other.

Been told by ticket office manager that there will be a ballot for Tickets for both Brighton and Brentford