Plymouth away - 2nd May (bank hols)

now this game is on a bank holiday monday and potentially a promotion gaining game..

I cannot urge people enough to come down here and make a weekend of it...

sunday (bank holiday) pish up on the barbican here in plymouth is superb....brilliant atmosphere and people out all day....which turns into a brilliant night out...

i went down yesterday to get 4 tickets and it's sold out. They have ordered another 1k tickets and are expecting them next week. You can still fill out a form with your card details on and they'll send them out when they arrive. There were quite a frew others down there at the time doing the same thing so if you are planning on going get down there asap.

Had a minor heart attack when I saw the programme today list the kick-off time as 7.45pm - having booked train tickets earlier today on thew basis of 3pm!!!

Have checked both our and Plymouth's websites who both confirm 3pm. Phew!

Just recieved my tickets and theyre in row B! I don't suppose there's any way the TO would change this if I rang up is there? I assumed it would be unreserved seating! Also the people I'm going with has changed now ( I had u23 tickets but now I have a 40 year old going instead) would I be able to change this too? Thanks!

Just recieved my tickets and theyre in row B! I don't suppose there's any way the TO would change this if I rang up is there? I assumed it would be unreserved seating! Also the people I'm going with has changed now ( I had u23 tickets but now I have a 40 year old going instead) would I be able to change this too? Thanks!

I already tried to move my row D's back and they said they couldn't. Let me know if you have any more success.

for away games the ticket office have no control over the seating,its just one of those things.we have to take what we are given.when you get to plymouth just ask the stewards if you can seat wherever you want.charlton was not unreserved but my group didnt go to their right seats

what do you mean..? for away fans..?

if so, not too sure... I would guess, that we would be on the upper limit of it

Well if they were down by then and interest in the game wasn't great down there i mean.

Well if they were down by then and interest in the game wasn't great down there i mean.

depends really, not too sure what the arrangements are for getting home tickets..but they dont sell out too often. there is always a selection of home tickets available for free in the navy base..but then it is a bank hols and they would get snapped up sharpish..also, we are a big draw for the more casual fan down here...a few lads at work who are neither saints or plymouth fans are going just to see a big game..

I am amazed this one is not sold out yet, with 3k going to charlton, 3k+ to Orient, ballots for Brighton and Brentford, this game is on complete open general sale and has been for a while, 2100 allocation, if anyone doesn't get a ticket they can't really complain.

Just sorting group train ticket for plymouth...

It's asking me if we're getting the 1800 or 1851 back, do you HAVE to get the one you put down or does it not really matter?

You normally have to stick to your specific train time. If they are both the same price and take the same time then it may not particularly matter though. If the trains are packed then it's unlikely the tickets will get checked.