Orient Away

JRM

We'll be able to sort you one mate. You able to do this one? Drop me a text to confirm as we'll probably sort out ours at the start of next week.

Cheers mate, as you know I still need a way of getting myself out of the situation! I'll let you know either over the weekend or early on Monday morning.

Why two per season ticket holder? Bit of a strange one. Also, annoying that they've cut our allocation for what should be another popular away day. And another thing, why the 525 "family tickets". And releasing them on the Monday after a home game, so everyone has to pay the £3!

I just turned up on the day last year and got in the home end. Might be a bit different this year though with them pushing for the play-offs so they may be less keen to have away fans in the home end and only open it up to people on their database or something. There were plenty of Saints in with the home fans last year, including the bloke sat next to me!

The two tickets per ST holder is pretty annoying. I've been to a reasonable number of aways this season (Sheffield Wednesday, Huddersfield, Notts County, Dagenham, Peterborough, Walsall and going to Charlton and Rochdale) but don't live locally so don't know any ST holders. So as Turkish says above, could have fans at Orient who haven't been to a game all season ahead of those who go quite regularly to aways.

Yeah, don't understand the 2 per season ticket idea but don't worry guys not every season ticket holder will want to buy extras. I for example will only buy 3 tickets on our three season tickets, so hopefully there'll be some left over for those who regularly travel away but don't have a ST.

As I regulalry travel with my 8 yr old, I was looking forward to paying £5 for his ticket in the family section and him actually being able to see the game, but no, as there are 2 adults we can't sit there. How ridiculous, do they only have one parent families in London?

As I regulalry travel with my 8 yr old, I was looking forward to paying £5 for his ticket in the family section and him actually being able to see the game, but no, as there are 2 adults we can't sit there. How ridiculous, do they only have one parent families in London?

What a joke, absolutely bizarre idea. Prob worth buying two adults and two kids tickets, still work out cheap and worthwhile for you?

I emailed the ticket office and received a quick response from Sarah Draper sorting out the situation. All sorted.

Not being a ST holder and working on the assumption that I won't get a ticket even though I go to most away games, I went to Orient at lunchtime as I work in London.

Bought a ticket in the south stand nextish to the saints fans (in the east stand). £20 no problems. I asked how tickets were going - trying not to sound like a saints fan. The answer was very slowly and they always have pay on the day.

Even though they have had a good run recently they are still getting less than 5000 for home games so it shouldn't be a problem for those wanting to pay on the day (but don't quote me on that)

That's cortese for you, and to think some weirdos sing a song in his honour.

Probably me being even more cynical than normal, but I noticed the initial Plymouth allocation sold out just before a home game and we've received a new allocation just after a home game, all coincidence I'm sure.

Sold out, apparently!

Along with last night's support, shows what a MASSIVE club we are. Makes youwonder how many tickets we could have sold for this one. Assume Brentford and Brighton will also sell out straight away, can't imagine there are too many left for Plymouth either.

Along with last night's support, shows what a MASSIVE club we are. Makes youwonder how many tickets we could have sold for this one. Assume Brentford and Brighton will also sell out straight away, can't imagine there are too many left for Plymouth either.

Here here.

My PLymouth tickets arrived today. went down thursday to the TO and was told 2,200 sold out, another 1000 on their way, of which most would be taken up by people on the waiting list, of which i was one. Dont think many will be left at all by now. I am sure we could sell out double the allocation for this one and also Orient.

My PLymouth tickets arrived today. went down thursday to the TO and was told 2,200 sold out, another 1000 on their way, of which most would be taken up by people on the waiting list, of which i was one. Dont think many will be left at all by now. I am sure we could sell out double the allocation for this one and also Orient.

Looks like Im going in the home end for that one too then...

My fav away game of last season, or even the past few seasons actually so really looking forward to it. Went to a cracking little back street boozer called the Birkbeck Tavern last season. Decent crowd of Saints fans but no busy like the pub on the corner nearer the ground, nice little garden out the back and friendly staff too.

My fav away game of last season, or even the past few seasons actually so really looking forward to it. Went to a cracking little back street boozer called the Birkbeck Tavern last season. Decent crowd of Saints fans but no busy like the pub on the corner nearer the ground, nice little garden out the back and friendly staff too.

Had a fantastic variety of rolls also in that pub.