How many Brentford tickets...

Miffy

.... do you think we will get?

The ground capacity is 12,763

Average Attendance this season is about 5,000

Their highest in the league was below 7,000

There seems to be a bit of a delay in announcing details, maybe they are trying to work out a way to give us more than normal?

6,000 would be nice

They're not yet on sale at Brentford either - just called them up, they are still deciding whether to make it all tickert or not

I'm amazed they even have to think about that decision - with a relatively small allocation for us, they'll have thousands turning up without tickets if there's an opportunity for people to get in.

.... do you think we will get?

The ground capacity is 12,763

Average Attendance this season is about 5,000

Their highest in the league was below 7,000

There seems to be a bit of a delay in announcing details, maybe they are trying to work out a way to give us more than normal?

6,000 would be nice

Yea, I reckon they should after all we were so accommodating when they wanted more tickets in the FA Cup a few season ago. Oh hang on a min we told them to **** off ooops!

Brentford O/S say that they are waiting for a letter from the police, why don't they just phone them up!

Have you ever tried phoning the old bill?.... they will be far to busy doing something more important to use a common sense approach to this situation. They will probably not be out arresting murderers or vilans - but polisihing there video cameras and riot gear so they can be at our promotion party!!!

Yea, I reckon they should after all we were so accommodating when they wanted more tickets in the FA Cup a few season ago. Oh hang on a min we told them to **** off ooops!

This is a big problem with our supporters,as we were in the same situation as being able to sell many more tickets than were allocated,and you had lots of spare space in your ground,and many remember being thrown out after being grassed by certain Saints fans in the home stands.

This is a big problem with our supporters,as we were in the same situation as being able to sell many more tickets than were allocated,and you had lots of spare space in your ground,and many remember being thrown out after being grassed by certain Saints fans in the home stands.

I think most fans would understand your stance as it wasn't us that stopped you having more tickets (for your cup final ;)...joke), most fans would rather see a packed stadium.

But you have a very real prospect of thousands of fans turning up without tickets (maybe you lot should have just done that at St Mary's), many will be beered-up and frustrated stuck outside for what will likely be an important match which will inevitably bring it's own problems.

If you don't give us anymore noone can really complain but maybe you Brentford fans should just get on and fill the place up yourselves and it wouldn't even be an issue.

Here is a tip, tell them not to celebrate when they sit in the home stand, simple.

This is a big problem with our supporters,as we were in the same situation as being able to sell many more tickets than were allocated

On that occasion Brentford were allocated the amount that their officials requested. They could have had more from the start, but decided against it.

They were offered the maximum under FA Cup rules, but as they had to pay upfront for half of the final tranche they rejected this and only asked for the "middle" number of seats.

It was only later when they had sold out at Griffin park ticket office amidst scenes of chaos (they did not prioritise the selling of the tickets causing uproar) that they came back asking for more, by which time it was too late.

Brentford Officials then started lying about the sequence of events, making up stories about talking to Hampshire Polic etc and trying to paint us as the villains in the piece. Luker & co then took them to task about their lies, statements were pulled from their OS and apologies made to Saints and the Police.

It was a balls up from the start that centred on Griffin Park, certainly not down here.

Edited by um pahars

Here is a tip, tell them not to celebrate when they sit in the home stand, simple.

Sorry but why shouldn't we allow them to celebrate? A few people in this country (that's fans, league officials and the Old Bill) should grow up a bit. If someone is just sitting there behaving perfectly reasonably but then celebrates when their team scores is that really such a crime? In Germany they have a dedicated home end and a dedicated away section - sit in the wrong bit and you are likely to get kicked out, but anywhere else in the ground is fine so long as you don't behave like a knob. Isn't it about time that we in this country were mature enough to allow something similar? I appreciate that it probably wouldn't work with the Skates (although it does with Schalke v Dortmund and there's no love lost there either) but for most games it would just allow more people to watch the game.

Sorry but why shouldn't we allow them to celebrate? A few people in this country (that's fans, league officials and the Old Bill) should grow up a bit. If someone is just sitting there behaving perfectly reasonably but then celebrates when their team scores is that really such a crime? In Germany they have a dedicated home end and a dedicated away section - sit in the wrong bit and you are likely to get kicked out, but anywhere else in the ground is fine so long as you don't behave like a knob. Isn't it about time that we in this country were mature enough to allow something similar? I appreciate that it probably wouldn't work with the Skates (although it does with Schalke v Dortmund and there's no love lost there either) but for most games it would just allow more people to watch the game.

Celebrating when in the home end is idiotic and you shouldn't do it.

If you have any respect you won't, we aren't in Germany.

Agree, was at Highbury a few years ago and a few Arsenal were in with Saints - not pleasant, and the silly Arsenal fans in the home end started having a go at us for getting narky! Think it was the 2-2 game when Delap headed a couple but they equalised late on...

It's a real shame and a little embarrassing that this is the general view of football fans regarding opposing supporters. We're so far behind other sports.

Look at the way cricket and rugby fans sit together, mixed and celebrate their teams successes surrounded by opposing fans - you'll never (or extremely rarely) see any trouble. I'm not suggesting we go down the route of completely opening the stadium for both sets of supporters, but why oh why do we have to get so arsey if there are some away fans in the home end? It seems the majority of footy fans have rather large chips on their shoulders.

With regards to the ticket allocation... well that ain't nearly enough, but I think we expected that.

Once again, a ST holder with 1 away game has more chance of a ticket than somone with eleven against his customer number. Something is inherently wrong.

It surprises me the amount of people that think this is wrong. Saints gain NOTHING from you buying multiple away tickets, so why on earth wouldn't they reward the fans that gain them the most financial income?

It really is beggars belief people think this is unfair.

It surprises me the amount of people that think this is wrong. Saints gain NOTHING from you buying multiple away tickets, so why on earth wouldn't they reward the fans that gain them the most financial income?

I won't be renewing my season tickets next year due to cost (inc travel), teaching commitments & the nippers football commitments. I will, however, still do plenty of Saturday home games and most of the north/mids away games.

I'll be no less of a fan than this year but will be treated differently by the club and that, IMHO, isn't right.

Those who do the most away games, regardless of whether they are season ticket holders or not, should get priority.

It depends whether you think it should be allocated by loyalty or how well the customer buffs up SFC bank accounts. There is a big argument that those who do half the home games and all the away games show more loyalty then just a ST holder who doesn't travel away, and come to think of it, occur more expense too..

Well when you consider on top of this I regluarly travel the 360 mile round trip from Colchester for a home match, I think you can see why I get the right hump with someone who NEVER travels away but forked out a lump sum which I have incurred in cost time and time again.

Well when you consider on top of this I regluarly travel the 360 mile round trip from Colchester for a home match, I think you can see why I get the right hump with someone who NEVER travels away but forked out a lump sum which I have incurred in cost time and time again.

Blame the small grounds and inflexible police for most of yer problems...

Once again, a ST holder with 1 away game has more chance of a ticket than somone with eleven against his customer number. Something is inherently wrong.

Just find a family member or friend who is a sth who doesn't do any aways and use there customer number next season.

I haven't missed an away game that has gone to ballot yet...

Just find a family member or friend who is a sth who doesn't do any aways and use there customer number next season.

I haven't missed an away game that has gone to ballot yet...

Unfortunatly, they're all 'sooper dooper' fans so when the 'big' away games come (Brighton, Bompey etc) they get the tickets and I don't :-( Ah well, something will turn up...hopefully!

Agree so so unfair I have will have done 9 away games with Plymouth but will not get a ticket for this match, they are making people buy in the home ends.

Does anyone know when we'll find out if we've been "picked" from the ballot? I'm a STH and i've been to a fair few away games in the past but only Sheff Weds this season so its kinda unlikely I know

At a guess, sometime after the closing date.

Been told by ticket office tickets being sent out tomorrow

They recieved loads more applications than tickets availble, four buckets full of apllications before game on Saturday alone, so unless you've been a regular at away games, our average is around 1400 you could well miss out