Beam backs

ladysaint

Di anyone ever attend any of these games at the Dell, cant remember how many we actually had think only about 2 or 3, one was against Man U if I remember rightly (I was at the game so not sure on this) think it cost in the region of about £5.00 per ticket but apparentlythe link didnt work well so I am told. Wonder they havent thought about doing this for Brighton, Brentford and Plymouth given the sell out. With today's technology you would think this would be a good option.

I went to the United one. It was poor quality pictures coupled with big black blocks appearing on the screen. And we were 3-0 down in 8 minutes as I recall. Problem we possibly have now is that now we are outside of the Prem, we don't have huge TV crews already at the matches from Sky or wherever where we can latch on to their coverage

I went to the United one. It was poor quality pictures coupled with big black blocks appearing on the screen. And we were 3-0 down in 8 minutes as I recall. Problem we possibly have now is that now we are outside of the Prem, we don't have huge TV crews already at the matches from Sky or wherever where we can latch on to their coverage

On the bright side, streaming is a lot more widely available and there's guaranteed to be at least ONE camera at every league game, which wasn't always the case.

• 4 months later...