Tickets - need help

Hi Mates!

Me and two fellow Russian Saints supporters are going to visit England to see two Saints games - Plymouth (away) on 26th of December and Reading (home) on 28th of December. As we based thousands miles away from St.Mary's and online ticket sales are abandoned it's impossible for us to buy the tickets.

Is anybody able to help devoted Saints fans to purchase the tickets for both games (I know it’s too early to buy right now but we need to be sure that we’ll get the tickets in time before get the visas, flight tickets, etc.)? Another one problem is: the person who could help us should go to the Plymouth match because we will go to the game directly from London.

I could transfer the money to any account so you will not pay from your pocket.

If anybody able to assist please contact me southampton@mail.ru

Thank's beforehand.

P.S. Some pints of beer will be served at Plymouth or at Soton :-)

Hello Russian Saint.

If I remember rightly did you come over to see a Saints game around 10 years ago (maybe even longer!!)? Sheffield Wednesday away game, if I remember correctly?

Our support that day was brilliant. A Non-stop version of 'X & X, Red n White Army' went on for about 20mins...

Do you remember what year, this was?

...anyway great to have you over, and well done on staying loyal to the Red n White from so far away...

Cheers

Hemel Saint

I am sure the club will be only too pleased to help you out they need all the money and fans they can get at the moment. Why not email the Supporter Services Manager David Luker he is very helpful dluker@saintsfc.co.uk

Maybe you're right. Thought about that but years ago the Club was not so open to the ticket enquiries from abroad :-)

Anyway will try to contact them. Thank you!

Hello Russian Saint.

If I remember rightly did you come over to see a Saints game around 10 years ago (maybe even longer!!)? Sheffield Wednesday away game, if I remember correctly?

Our support that day was brilliant. A Non-stop version of 'X & X, Red n White Army' went on for about 20mins...

Do you remember what year, this was?

...anyway great to have you over, and well done on staying loyal to the Red n White from so far away...

Cheers

Hemel Saint

You remember correctly! It was me. :-) I was at Hillsborough in April 1998 (also was at the Dell vs Newcastle 3 days before the date). The game was rather dull but I was absolutely shoked with the level of our support to say at least. That 20 mins long song is still in my ears :-)

Do I have any choice? :-) Once a Saint - forever a Saint. One life - one team.

Hi Andrei

we have received your email and will gladly help you out. Our email replies are being bounced back, so feel free to email me again with another contact email address?

regards

David

David, thank you for the quick reply.

You could use another two email addresses (I'm surprised that the existing one isn't responsible):

zhezlov@zr.ru

remzona@auto-marketing.ru

I'm just paying on the gate at Bramall Lane, can't imagine that being a problem. I'll give the ticket office a bell tomorrow just to check though. Worst case scenario would just mean buying a ticket over the phone then picking it up in Sheffield on the night.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
I'm just paying on the gate at Bramall Lane, can't imagine that being a problem. I'll give the ticket office a bell tomorrow just to check though. Worst case scenario would just mean buying a ticket over the phone then picking it up in Sheffield on the night.

Correct. They will send it up with one of the Travel Club stewards so you can pick it up at the ground.