Leicester Away...

Saint_Jonny

I am hoping to do this one as well, one of the 92 i am yet to do, still stuck on 74.

no reason why tickets aren't on sale this short notice to a game other than poor organisation from Leicester / saints or possibly both

You going to f*cking text me this time and let me know where you are yah c*nt?

We're heading up quite late and returning shortly after the game so it's a relatively cheap trip, but I'm sure we'll be drinking somewhere pre-match. Will let you know mate.

I am hoping to do this one as well, one of the 92 i am yet to do, still stuck on 74.

no reason why tickets aren't on sale this short notice to a game other than poor organisation from Leicester / saints or possibly both

You're 2 behind me!

Strange how we haven't had any ticket details yet either.

We're heading up quite late and returning shortly after the game so it's a relatively cheap trip, but I'm sure we'll be drinking somewhere pre-match. Will let you know mate.

You're 2 behind me!

Strange how we haven't had any ticket details yet either.

I'll probably be flying solo as will be coming down from Harrogate. Wont be drinking at all.

Bit of a shamble they can't just announce all the detail on the website, plus surely for a bank holiday weekend and only a couple of hours drive we could take 2500+ up there, so should ask for more that 1200 now. Win against Millwall and this will be a popular one, away to one of the favourites for the title could be a cracking match

Quick question. Do you still need to be a member to order away tickets over the phone? Are they able to post tickets out?

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure we haven't had "Members" for quite some time - just season ticket holders and "others". Not sure if I understand your 2nd question?

That you would, but it is North of London...

i reckon a win on saturday could see a rush for tickets, just hope by then we can still get more than the 1200 initial allocaiton, i reckon we'll have about the same number that went to Notts County last season, if tickets can still be bought up to the day

i reckon a win on saturday could see a rush for tickets, just hope by then we can still get more than the 1200 initial allocaiton, i reckon we'll have about the same number that went to Notts County last season, if tickets can still be bought up to the day

You going mate? Got a ticket this morning for it.

Jumping on the bandwagon...

Even I'm going to this (perenial jonny come lately away traveller* that I am) £7.50 for the under 8's and only a 2 & 1/2 hour drive up there, will be back in town on the smash by 8.30pm - no excuse!

* Except for skates away - ticket or no ticket I've never missed that one.