Cardiff Away

JRM

Ticket Details announced http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~2443832,00.html

Bit out of order that it is so much cheaper to go in the family bit, can't see to many kids going to Cardiff on a Tuesday night.

2000 tickets in total, will be good to take quite a few and i'm sure we will if we are still doing well in the league, another new ground to do in the quest for completing the 92.

Unfortunately not. Otherwise I'd be going with T and S.

Ok mate, just wondering, i can't get the time off, but might go by coach on national express they have one back to Heathrow leaving Cardiff just gone 11pm. Would get me home about 3am, tempted but will think about it for a couple of weeks.

Not very happy, can't book tickets online and TO won't waive the ticket tax for buying over the phone.

Sometimes I wonder if this club actually wants supporters

Not sure where you've been for the last year but the ticket tax is also charged when buying online, i agree it is a joke, best bet is to buy the cardiff tickets when at the Birmingham game on sunday from the window, no tax.

Really looking forward to this one. Staying up there the night, £25 Etap hotel between 3 of us. Got the train tickets ages ago, think it worked out something like £14 return on advance fares.

We stayed in an Etap in Manchester for the Rochdale game last season, about as cheap as it gets and it's not even a sh*thole.

No need to be rude about it. I usually buy from the ticket office direct but I can't get up there this week and I want to get a family ticket before they go.

i am surprised the ticket office didn't point out to you that they wouldn't waive the fee as you wouldn't save it anyway online. will be interesting to see if the family area is contained within the same section as the rest of the away fans as it is considerably cheaper.

i will be impressed if we do take 1988 to Cardiff on a Tuesday night, although can see quite a few picking this one ahead of Burnley away the saturday before.

i am surprised the ticket office didn't point out to you that they wouldn't waive the fee as you wouldn't save it anyway online. will be interesting to see if the family area is contained within the same section as the rest of the away fans as it is considerably cheaper.

i will be impressed if we do take 1988 to Cardiff on a Tuesday night, although can see quite a few picking this one ahead of Burnley away the saturday before.

I hope it is as im the family bit, not sure i fancy being 1 of only a hundred odd in cardiff's main end. :)

On secound thoughts sounds like a great night out.

Anyone got any idea of how many we have sold so far?

I am desperate to go to this one but would have to book a flight to get there and don't want to book now to find out on Friday, when they go on general sale, that I can't get a ticket for my brother and I!

Phoned the ticket office up but the woman wouldn't indicate how sales were going and simply said 'I cannot guarantee you a ticket on Friday' - surely it's very unlikely that we would sell out before they go on general sale?

Anyone got any idea of how many we have sold so far?

I am desperate to go to this one but would have to book a flight to get there and don't want to book now to find out on Friday, when they go on general sale, that I can't get a ticket for my brother and I!

Phoned the ticket office up but the woman wouldn't indicate how sales were going and simply said 'I cannot guarantee you a ticket on Friday' - surely it's very unlikely that we would sell out before they go on general sale?

where are you flying from? chances are flight prices won't change much next couple of days so why don't you wait to buy your match ticket first? would say it is virtually 100% there will still be tickets left on friday though, no chance of us selling out this early.

where are you flying from? chances are flight prices won't change much next couple of days so why don't you wait to buy your match ticket first? would say it is virtually 100% there will still be tickets left on friday though, no chance of us selling out this early.

Thanks for the comments mate. Flying from Jersey and flight prices are crazy so would tie this trip in with the Watford home game too - just worried prices will go up by Friday as Flybe are a pain in the bum. Think I will book it regardless as, like you say, there isn't much chance of us selling out for this before general sale!

Thanks for the comments mate. Flying from Jersey and flight prices are crazy so would tie this trip in with the Watford home game too - just worried prices will go up by Friday as Flybe are a pain in the bum. Think I will book it regardless as, like you say, there isn't much chance of us selling out for this before general sale!

It won't sell out,you'll definitely get a ticket.

I disagree, new ground not that far away... we took 900 to hartlepool midweek, so be suprised if we don't sell out.
OK, I'll re-phrase. Anyone who wants a ticket, regardless of whether or not they are a season ticket holder etc or not will get a ticket. I agree that we'll take a lot there and will come pretty close to selling out though.

If you buy a student ticket online, will they post it or do you def have to collect it, getting multiple tickets and not getting to SMS before this game?

In reference to it saying student ticket with valid Student card

Not 100% sure but I think they will hold it for collection. I tried for a student ticket on the phone about 30mins ago for both Cardiff away and Watford at home and the lady said they would have to hold both until I got to the ticket office - as I am flying over for the Cardiff game I have to get them posted so had to book adults for everything!

If you buy a student ticket online, will they post it or do you def have to collect it, getting multiple tickets and not getting to SMS before this game?

In reference to it saying student ticket with valid Student card

If you buy a student ticket online they will send it out to you. Over the phone they make you collect it.

Found this useful website earlier for Cardiff pubs: http://www.cardiffpubs.co.uk/index.html if anybody would like to take a look! I'm a traditional pub man, so The City Arms and The Queens Vaults look good to me.

This boozer also does a steak and a drink for £6.49, conveniently on Wednesdays - http://www.greatukpubsandbars.co.uk/thepenandwigcardiff/ - A little bit outside the city centre, thinking of starting here for some grub and then moving back to the centre for the rest of the day.