Away Support

spyinthesky

So far this this year

Barnsley 1,138

Ipswich 1,165

Leicester 2,682

Anyone got a figure for Swindon?

not precise but announcement at end of game said just 1600 and something, which I thought was pretty good given only knew who we were playing 6 days before the game

not precise but announcement at end of game said just 1600 and something, which I thought was pretty good given only knew who we were playing 6 days before the game

From our OS on the day of the game:

"Seats are no longer on sale from the box office at St. Mary's, with almost 600 tickets having already been sold for the game against The Robins." Can't imagine a walk-up of 1000!

• 2 weeks later...

"Seats are no longer on sale from the box office at St. Mary's, with almost 600 tickets having already been sold for the game against The Robins." Can't imagine a walk-up of 1000!

Was at least over 1000 there

Well the normal away section in the Arkells stand was completely full, and i would say there were easily another 4 -500 behind the goal that night stand by my earlier quote of over 1600.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/swindon_town/

"Away fans are located in the Arkells Stand at one side of the pitch, where up to 1,200 fans can be housed".

Well the normal away section in the Arkells stand was completely full, and i would say there were easily another 4 -500 behind the goal that night stand by my earlier quote of over 1600.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/swindon_town/

"Away fans are located in the Arkells Stand at one side of the pitch, where up to 1,200 fans can be housed".

Yes, loads of fans were buying on the night. With it being short notice we couldn't get an advance ticket in time, which is why we (5 of us) got them on the night

• 2 months later...
Pretty good with some big followings to come.

Brighton, Forest, West Ham, Watford, Millwall, Palace, Peterborough.

And then Leeds and Blackpool in comparison to our usual northern following.

Don't think we'll have all that many at Leeds with the cost of a ticket being £36 & Peterborough will just be a couple of blocks of seats in one of their side stands.

Don't think we'll have all that many at Leeds with the cost of a ticket being £36 & Peterborough will just be a couple of blocks of seats in one of their side stands.

Yeah, i wasn't sure on the situation with their terrace, have heard lots of different things.

Real shame they're getting rid, that away end made for a top away trip last time we were there i thought.