bristol away

action man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How many do you reckon will be left after season ticket holder sales? 3 of us have already bought the train tickets already under the assumption we would be ok but 2200 is much less than I thought we would get.

As long as you dont hang about when they go on general sale you will get one.

At every away game that sells out there is always a few tickets knocking about outside anyway.

just went to book ,looks like iys sold out ,and i live in bristol what a f@@K up by me .have to go in with the crunchers now ffs

if you are looking online they will not show as available as they are on restricted sale one per season ticket holder, you cannot use that as confirmation it has sold out.

Season ticket holders currently have priority to get their tickets. This is restricted to one per customer number.

Tickets will go on general sale on Friday 4th November.

Whilst on restricted sale tickets can only be purchased either at the box office or through the booking line, 0800 2800 050.

When the tickets go onto general sale tickets can then be purchased at the box office, through the booking line or online.

Edited by boxosponge
spelling

just went to book ,looks like iys sold out ,and i live in bristol what a f@@K up by me .have to go in with the crunchers now ffs
Any away game that is only being sold to season ticket holders will show as being "sold out" on the on-line system, as the system can't cope with stopping non-season ticket holders buying them. Therefore, these tickets are only available in person or via the ticket booking line.

Has anybody got the Groupsave 3 or 4 railcards for the train journey? Rail company telling me they are not available for this route and I just want to make sure they aren't stitching me up.

Interesting, i had a look a few weeks ago and they were available online to buy for that day, 4 for 2 on the group save, it now doesn't have that option, so i'd say it looks like you missed your chance on those. worth booking trains for away games as early as possible, we normally do 12 weeks in advance.

Has anybody got the Groupsave 3 or 4 railcards for the train journey? Rail company telling me they are not available for this route and I just want to make sure they aren't stitching me up.

You can't get them into Bristol when there is football on. So get a Groupsaver to the stop before Bristol (Bath?) then a normal return each from that station to Bristol which will only be a few quid.

You can't get them into Bristol when there is football on. So get a Groupsaver to the stop before Bristol (Bath?) then a normal return each from that station to Bristol which will only be a few quid.

If I do the same search for a week there's no football on, or a Sunday, there are no Groupsaves showing, but people on here have definitely got them.

First Great Western are saying to me that groupsaves are not available for that route at any time, but people on here have them.

Confused.

Wierd.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/times_fares/groupsave_calendar.html

Ok, I was wrong. They must've withdrawn it, bastards.

"However, there are certain days when GroupSave cannot be used on some services. The tables below give full details"

Saturday 26 November First Great Western All services from Fareham, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Romsey and Eastleigh arriving at Bristol Temple Meads before 15:00 Football