Forest Away

samwhocan

• 2 weeks later...
My mate asked at ticket office yesterday and was told they're going on sale on the 3rd. Annoying as we'd miss being able to buy them at the Bristol City game.
becoming a regular thing, this last minute, no chance to buy after home games thing.

nearly all the pubs near the ground are home fans only, last time we went to the supporters club bar at notts county's ground.

staying the weekend, so will have a few in the town centre and make my way to the ground later on

Last year we went to Hooters which full of saints fans and then The Globe where there were plenty of home and away fans. Both a couple of minutes from the stadium.

nearly all the pubs near the ground are home fans only, last time we went to the supporters club bar at notts county's ground.

staying the weekend, so will have a few in the town centre and make my way to the ground later on

Last year we went to Hooters which full of saints fans and then The Globe where there were plenty of home and away fans. Both a couple of minutes from the stadium.

Sorry just realised you're talking about the Forest game and I'm thinking off Notts County..

Seem to remember drinking in a pub in the side of a castle. It claimed it was the oldest in England or something? The Old Jerusalem? Or am I speaking out my anal passage?
Yeah that ain't bad, worth doing for the novelty value alone, but there's better pubs dotted around not too far from that.

Recommend the Morton felloWs and clayton:

http://www.fellowsmortonandclayton.co.uk/

Nice beer...one of my fav notts pubs..the bell in town is good too for you ale drinkers...really want to go back up as I lived up In notts for six years and loved the area...

Yep, one of the pubs I'd definitely reccomend is that. Good for a few beers in the evening as well.

Our group will be heading for here too.

Anyone know what the parking is like around the pub...

Can't think of loads immediately around the pub, but reckon if you head along Castle Boulevard you'll find somewhere close enough.

Other good pubs are the Newshouse and the Vat & Fiddle.