executive room at the Ricoh booked - possible post match drinks party invite....

Giordano

Hi,

Ive booked an Executive Room ( its massive- even has a separate office area and a kitchen with a washing machine in it ffs!) at the De Vere at the Ricoh Arena for Saturday night and just sounding out if theres any saints (and hopefully fellow ex-Diplomats - you now who you are) interested in joining us for a post match drinks reception there later after the match? Just me and mad saints fan girlfriend but thought would be fun to have a little drinks there with fellow saints if we won, if we lost then probably drowning our sorrows anyway! Will take a few bottles wine, some beers and some snacks up but suggest attendees bring a bottle if possible...would be a little bit different bit classier than the usual down the pub effort or back in the car or train home thing...And yes there will be Ferrero Rocher. Just a small number of real supporters thats all.

Those who know me - text or call me, those who don't- make yourself known via 07789 036242 or PM me and we shall see what we do. Please don't turn up and take liberties but if you are saints and positive- we might have a celebration party! I might try to get a player or two to pop up and say hullo for two mins if possible via there twitter links if theres enough of us there.....

Gio.

What?

There are a number of suitable ripostes along the lines of "N0, you can't bring your girlfriend/sister/mum", but I won't lower myself by uttering them and instead will settle for "its not that kind of party".

Will there be a strict dress code?

Funnily enough I have a box of Ferrero Rocher left over from Xmas on the table next to me!!

Unless you are able to stump up my appearence fees of :-

1/ Return private chartered Gulfstream 5 exec Jet, Dubai - Coventry on Friday night and return Sunday morning plus Vip suite (or your settee) overnight in Coventry, and a case of various bottles of Good Real Ale, I won't be able to make it!! Shame.

Hope it goes well though.

Eric.

Well Eric you could certainly crash out on the sofa, and the real ales are not a problem either. What was the other one, oh yes, return flight to dubai. That might be a problem.

The dress code will be VERY strict. Black tie obviously with discrete saints badges (you know those tiny ones) and cocktail dresses for the girls. I would have thought you would have known that!