Brum Away ticket details

Sour Mash

£27 seems pretty standard really. Paid £22 for Cov and £25 (I think?) for Reading but £27 everywhere else. Despite it being on TV, should be looking to take more than that allocation up there hopefully. Although we almost certainly will lose up there...can anyone remember our last win there?

£27 seems pretty standard really. Paid £22 for Cov and £25 (I think?) for Reading but £27 everywhere else. Despite it being on TV, should be looking to take more than that allocation up there hopefully. Although we almost certainly will lose up there...can anyone remember our last win there?

Don't know if it was our last win there, but my only visit to St Andrews was a footballing masterclass in 1981 ish with a side including the likes of Keegan, Channon, Moran, Charlie George etc when we well and truly tore them a new one in a 3-0 victory.

It was a major effort walking back to our car through the scowling blue jobs to hide our ear to ear grins and get our heads caved in.

The only downside was that they didn't have any Cowing Bovril - poor girl serving must have hated Jaspar Carrott for that sketch LOL.

Looking forward to this one, like the idea of 5:20 games now and then. Time for a good pre match sesh. As for the result we have lost up there on my previous 2 visits so hopefully third time lucky.

Agreed, look at reading away, so many more people were beered up. I'm pretty happy Blackpool away is late kick off now too, gives the whole afternoon on it in Blackpool.

Looking forward to this one, like the idea of 5:20 games now and then. Time for a good pre match sesh. As for the result we have lost up there on my previous 2 visits so hopefully third time lucky.

Their stewards love to reject p*ssed up fans in my experience, my mate got turned away last time. I've got no idea how I made it into the ground because I was a lot worse than him.

Agree with 17:20 kick offs though, Reading was fantastic this season and Blackpool to look forward to as well.

Their stewards love to reject p*ssed up fans in my experience, my mate got turned away last time. I've got no idea how I made it into the ground because I was a lot worse than him.

Agree with 17:20 kick offs though, Reading was fantastic this season and Blackpool to look forward to as well.

I had the same problem last time, despite not being ****ed, and ended up sat in with home fans at opposite end of ground

Don't know if it was our last win there, but my only visit to St Andrews was a footballing masterclass in 1981 ish with a side including the likes of Keegan, Channon, Moran, Charlie George etc when we well and truly tore them a new one in a 3-0 victory.

It was a major effort walking back to our car through the scowling blue jobs to hide our ear to ear grins and get our heads caved in.

The only downside was that they didn't have any Cowing Bovril - poor girl serving must have hated Jaspar Carrott for that sketch LOL.

I was also there. Charlie George ran that game and we won 3-0 at Leeds the previous Saturday - those were the days.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump this up. Anyone know how many sold so far?

We should take a lot up, not far and a crucial game. Suppose some have picked West ham over it, and watch this one on tv.

Hopefully we'll get behind 'em for this one, infront of the sky cameras.

Tricky knowing how many we'll take up to this one..

Between 1,500- 2,000?

I Would like to think we would have those kind of numbers (and you could argue we should) but feel it will be less than 1500 maybe even less than 1000.

We should take a lot up, not far and a crucial game. Suppose some have picked West ham over it, and watch this one on tv.

Hopefully we'll get behind 'em for this one, infront of the sky cameras.

I reckon we'll only have just over 1,000 there.

Brum get terrible home gates as well. Reckon it will be quite a dull affair which they'll win easily.

I expect Saturday to be like the old days...

I reckon we'll only have just over 1,000 there.

Brum get terrible home gates as well. Reckon it will be quite a dull affair which they'll win easily.

I expect Saturday to be like the old days...

Around 1,000 would be terrible. You can bomb it up the motorway to Brum in no time. Your probably right though, and no doubt it will be a sh*te atmosphere too.

Around 1,000 would be terrible. You can bomb it up the motorway to Brum in no time. Your probably right though, and no doubt it will be a sh*te atmosphere too.
If we can take 4k+ to Reading in the same circumstances, you'd hope we can take 2k to Brum. Doubt it though. Part of me prefers the less popular/glamorous aways though, usually s**t when every man and his dog goes.

If we can take 4k+ to Reading in the same circumstances, you'd hope we can take 2k to Brum. Doubt it though. Part of me prefers the less popular/glamorous aways though, usually s**t when every man and his dog goes.

Part of me misses going to away games with no expectation. Happy to take anything other than a gutless 3-0 defeat.

Anyway Im more looking forward to the M.Tours pub crawl round Birmingham that has been prepared for the trip.

Part of me misses going to away games with no expectation. Happy to take anything other than a gutless 3-0 defeat.

Anyway Im more looking forward to the M.Tours pub crawl round Birmingham that has been prepared for the trip.

He has a lot to make up for after failing to live up to expectation in recent months.

Though his reputation was saved after leading us to a gem of a pub in Bermondsay after Millwall last Saturday. Never seen such a high m1nge to c*ck ratio in my life.

He has a lot to make up for after failing to live up to expectation in recent months.

Though his reputation was saved after leading us to a gem of a pub in Bermondsay after Millwall last Saturday. Never seen such a high m1nge to c*ck ratio in my life.

It's been spot on lately, Millwall was top draw from start to finish!

I want in on this. M1nge is my friend

Will I be able to get back to New St station in time to get the 20.12 train?

It's about 1.5 miles so you should make that train easily. I'd definitely not bother with trying to get a train from Bordesley to New Street. Way more hassle than it's worth.

Must admit to just looking up train times and I see that the last train to Southampton is at 21.04. Time for a couple of beers after the game as well then...

Can you still get a Network Card return to Banbury and then a day return from Banbury to New Street? I used to do it that way and the cost wasn't too bad - plus it meant you could get buy the train tickets on the day (you could get both from Southampton) and get any train you wanted without any hassle.

Wish I was going. Enjoy.

I want in on this. M1nge is my friend

Missed a good day. There was a classic moment in there;

Sour Mash asked for my help on trying to identify whether this person the other side of the pub was a man or a woman, a few doubles later and he's trying to grind 'it' whilst I was dancing around in a flat cap I found on the floor. A very messy night in some random Bermondsey council estate boozer. Ha.

Missed a good day. There was a classic moment in there;

Sour Mash asked for my help on trying to identify whether this person the other side of the pub was a man or a woman, a few doubles later and he's trying to grind 'it' whilst I was dancing around in a flat cap I found on the floor. A very messy night in some random Bermondsey council estate boozer. Ha.

:lol: That never happened you c**t! Good day out mind. Definite quiet one this Sat :uhoh: