West Country Saints going to Leeds and Blackpool

bungle

Are any West Country fans planning to drive up to the away games at Leeds and Blackpool, which are now impossible to do by train in day thanks to tv? I'd be most happy to contribute to petrol funds for a lift.

I'm based in Bath, but could get train to Bristol Parkway for easier pick-up if necessary. Know another fan in Cheltenham who might well be interested as well. He may even reply to this thread.

Due to Leeds game March 3rd now being changed to a 5.20 kick off it is now impossible to get from London to Leeds and back on the day by train

So London Saints are attempting to organise a coach to and from the game

Golden Boy Coaches for the Leeds trip. For a 41 seater executive (with tables) they would want £1,405. Sounds a lot but when you break it down a full coach would work out to £35 each and say, 35 on board would be £40 so not so bad when broken down.

I would need to book it up well in advance so if you can let me know if you’re interested ASAP so we can get an idea of numbers and then I can reserve the coach.

If anyone is intersted please contact Ray Betts Ray Betts [Ray.Betts@hamiltonfraser.co.uk] ASAP

NB - There will be no Bingo on coach and pub stops on route are planned.

Coach is aiming to get back to London by 11.30 for those travelling from outside London

Certainly am. Got a lifted sorted for that one. You aren't actually going to a game, are you?

I am indeed :p Am also doing an overnighter with Paul/Dan @ the Ibis. Will have to meet pre/post match for pintage if your schedule permits. I'm on the same mobile. Will be getting in mid afternoon.

Was a great crack in blackpool 2 seasons ago. Ventured into a pub, Brannigans I think it was called, was about 3/4 full. A band was playing, not knowing what the locals were like I asked the band to play OWTHS. When they played it to my great surprise the entire pub joined in. Never seen so many ****ed up Saints fans in one place, then again there were a load at beucarest airport. Going up Friday returning Sunday. Can't wait