West Ham Away

Steep prices, £19 for an under 16..

Oh well, has potential to be a cracker.

They only charged Posh £5 for under 16's (although may have been under 11's)? I know this as I bought the tickets and made by 32 year old colleague go as a child due to the disgusting prices they charge adults there. Barcode turnstiles made this dead easy.

They only charged Posh £5 for under 16's (although may have been under 11's)? I know this as I bought the tickets and made by 32 year old colleague go as a child due to the disgusting prices they charge adults there. Barcode turnstiles made this dead easy.

Didn't realise they had barcode scanners there. Kids ticket it is then.

Your right it is disgusting, i will be going as an U16.

Didn't realise they had barcode scanners there. Kids ticket it is then.

Yep - nice and easy. Although the most shocking gap between kids and adults I've seen for a white is the England vs WIndies 1 dayer in June at the Rose Bowl. £62 adults or £10 kids (it's not like Rosebowl PLC need the money ffs;-). Those scanners up there are piece of p*** too!

Went with an U16s ticket. Hopefully won't get any trouble at the gate

Went there last season when visiting London, there is a light above each turnstile inside the ground which I noticed lit up when my daughter scanned her ticket. I hung around to see when this light came on and it did appear to light up when a concession ticket was scanned. The stewards in the inside were concentrating on the lights waiting to pounce on anyone entering with the wrong priced ticket.

Went there last season when visiting London, there is a light above each turnstile inside the ground which I noticed lit up when my daughter scanned her ticket. I hung around to see when this light came on and it did appear to light up when a concession ticket was scanned. The stewards in the inside were concentrating on the lights waiting to pounce on anyone entering with the wrong priced ticket.

Hmm, in two minds now. Cheers for the info

Bought mine online this morning. Jordan Sibley mentioned theres people queueing outside in the rain for tickets.

Went online too and got mine. Website a mess though, looks like STH can buy any number, didn't link my number to the sale, just the friend's for the second ticket.

So had to phone anyway, hang on for 25 mins then be told "It should be ok. Will try to get a super-user to link your number"

When other clubs' online tickets work so well, why is Saints' so crap?

Bought mine online this morning. Jordan Sibley mentioned theres people queueing outside in the rain for tickets.

A mate posted a picture on Facebook around 9am of the so called "queue". It consisted of about 15 people...

I also got through on the phone in about 2 minutes but was told as it was 08.58 they couldn't sell me one and I would have to call back at 9am. I didn't bother and just did it on-line when I got in to the office.

Doesn't seem to be a huge demand just yet. Strange seeing as this is a bigger game than the Brighton one...

Yes i agree its a bigger game than Brighton, however it is on a tuesday night and also Valentines day. "Here ya go luv have some flowers im off to the footy!!" :lol:

I imagine this to be closely followed by a slap!

Pretty sure the demand will soon pick up. Cant be as bad as the birmingham game. Cant sell those tickets for toffee.

I genuinely thought there would be a mad rush for this one similar to the Brighton game.

Suppose it must be midweek putting people off but would be rather embarrassing if we can't sell out our biggest away game of the season other than the Skates.

well hopefuly it goes on general sale,then we will shift the lot.theres five of us wanting to go,all non sth but have been members for years and have done 9 away this season

well hopefuly it goes on general sale,then we will shift the lot.theres five of us wanting to go,all non sth but have been members for years and have done 9 away this season

I suppose it's better if it makes general sale anyway. Our atmosphere is always terrible when it sells out to the elderly folk that inhabit the Kingsland.

I suppose it's better if it makes general sale anyway. Our atmosphere is always terrible when it sells out to the elderly folk that inhabit the Kingsland.

i think we just generaly have quite an old following,but everyone to their own i suppose,at least they are red and white.just wish theyd sing more at away games.

I genuinely thought there would be a mad rush for this one similar to the Brighton game.

Suppose it must be midweek putting people off but would be rather embarrassing if we can't sell out our biggest away game of the season other than the Skates.

Doesn't sound like Wall tickets are selling that quickly either, plus a small home crowd against Leicester on Monday. Guess we're not top of the leeeeeaaaaagggguuuuuueeeeeee anymore, so that's fair enough really.

I genuinely thought there would be a mad rush for this one similar to the Brighton game

As they went on sale the day after that dross on Monday I'm not surprised some weren't over eager. With 3 weeks til the game and 3,000 tickets available I'd guess many feel they've got plenty of time to get one if they want. A couple of wins and we'll then get plenty moaning 'cos they missed out as the tickets fly out the door.

The queue for tickets at 9.30 yesterday morning was quite long, dispite the heavy rain, and people seemed to be buying several each, i reckon we will sell out the 2900 odd easily, but might take a week or so.

7th Feb. Desperate to go to this one so hope it makes general sale!
Bit rubbish that. Giving Season ticket holders ages to get theirs and leaving non-Season ticket holders hanging until just a week before the game. Think it'll be a close call as to whether they go on general sale or not.

Not done an evening game to Upton Park, before any good advice on travel would be good please, not taking the coach, probably drive to Richmond, park up and take the tube unless any better ideas come forward.

May as well just get the train the whole way. You would still have to get the train from Richmond to Waterloo to connect to West Ham/Upton Park.

May as well just get the train the whole way. You would still have to get the train from Richmond to Waterloo to connect to West Ham/Upton Park.
Agreed, but can also do the District line straight through, its a trek regardless. Quite a quick journey by train from Southampton - Waterloo, Jubilee to West Ham, then a couple of stops from there to Upton Park, could be probably done in 2 hours going there, always longer coming back with the queues at Upton Park.

Not done an evening game to Upton Park, before any good advice on travel would be good please, not taking the coach, probably drive to Richmond, park up and take the tube unless any better ideas come forward.
a note of warning the queue for the tube afterwards goes round the block

these should have gone on general sale a week after sth,hopefuly those who want tickets,especialy us who do aways will get one,be p***ed off if we dont after doing brum yesterday

You should have got one today if you wanted one. Hope you did, and agree there should be an away loyalty scheme to run alongside season ticket holders.