Blackpool away

Orange

Just to let you know the tickets were up for sale already on the online section. Me and a mate ordered ours this morning.

Appear to have been taken down now. The coach tickets are up for sale still though, so should imagine the information will be out pretty soon.

anyone who wants a bit of a more civilised hotel to stay in this place has a good offer, £65 for a room on a saturday night, with full breakfast and a carvery meal http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/hotels/uk-coast/-45-Blackpool-Victorian-Hotel-w-Dinner-Wine-Upgrade-1194418/?utm_source=top20_uk&utm_medium=email

Blackpool civilised think you got the wrong town bud lol!

Its all about spending as little as much on the b an b and all the rest on the drink!

Blackpool civilised think you got the wrong town bud lol!

Its all about spending as little as much on the b an b and all the rest on the drink!

depends on the quality of mlnge you're trying to get back to your hotel i guess fella, if you can promise her a full cooked English breakfast it could be a deal clincher for some of the larger ladies......:smug:

Did a quick search on the net and found the BRighton forum which said "The front 600 seats in the away end of the East Stand are padded, and cost £1 more than the unpadded remainder.’ Seems like Brighton put the executive seats on sale first, at least we're selling both at the same time. Pointless having padded seats in such an away end really.

"

Did a quick search on the net and found the BRighton forum which said "The front 600 seats in the away end of the East Stand are padded, and cost £1 more than the unpadded remainder.’ Seems like Brighton put the executive seats on sale first, at least we're selling both at the same time. Pointless having padded seats in such an away end really.

"

The padded seats for The Brighton Fans were in Big Demand due to all the sore arses.

Got to love our ticket office.

Ordered some Donny and Skate tickets the other day for a mate so got my Blackpool ticket at the same time. A mate collected them for me, opened up the envelope and surprise, surprise, my Blackpool ticket wasn't there. This is on top of ordering 1x West Ham ticket and 1x Millwall ticket the other month and receiving 2x West Ham tickets instead. I must admit, I find their incompetence truly staggering at times. How thick can you be? Your job is to read an order and place the applicable tickets in a f*cking envelope. CORTESE OUT.

*Rant over*

Received my Blackpool tickets today, had Restricted View stamped on them. An email to the ticket office got the response that all tickets have restricted view as old stand with lots of pillars.

It's actually a new stand with lots of pillars! Still better than what we had before, 2008 was a bloody nightmare uncovered temporary stand in heavy rain and wind.

Should be a cracker. What is everyone planning?

Still need to book somewhere.

Where is everyone going for the pre-match drinks ?????? Waterloo and Auctioneer are on the Away Fans Guide....

The Girls thought Barney did well yesterday after coming on from the Subs Bench yesterday !!! ;)

Anyone know how many tickets sold yet? I've heard all the £25 'posh' seats have sold out, hope that doesn't mean half our support is all sat down.

They were showing as sold out online the other day. Imagine we should have a fairly decent boozed up, laddish support there, given the town we're playing in. Should hopefully be all stood.

They were showing as sold out online the other day. Imagine we should have a fairly decent boozed up, laddish support there, given the town we're playing in. Should hopefully be all stood.
Hopefully. But I'd assume that a lot of people have rushed for those padded seats for a reason.

Hopefully. But I'd assume that a lot of people have rushed for those padded seats for a reason.

More a case of it only costing a quid extra for an 'Executive' seat rather than a standard one. By doing this (you do get a padded seat to stand in front of) you're not gonna have a pillar in front of your face and the seat will be around the halfway line. Worth a quid extra for some.

More a case of it only costing a quid extra for an 'Executive' seat rather than a standard one. By doing this (you do get a padded seat to stand in front of) you're not gonna have a pillar in front of your face and the seat will be around the halfway line. Worth a quid extra for some.
Maybe. Still same chance of a pillar though.