Hull away

Shroppie

Going to Millwall, then stay in London that night (taking in the David Hockney exhibition), then on to Hull on Sunday. A day exploring Spurn Point on Monday and home to zunny Zummerzet on Wednesday.

Wow. Culture and Hull on the same trip.

Where do they advertise and promote what they're doing? Never see owt anywhere?

that is what i was thinking, they should post on here, early, and try to encourage those fans who can't get the train to book up, some of the away games coming up like Peterborough and Middlesboro are perfect for unofficial coaches.

that is what i was thinking, they should post on here, early, and try to encourage those fans who can't get the train to book up, some of the away games coming up like Peterborough and Middlesboro are perfect for unofficial coaches.
They must miss out on a fair bit of business, I keep forgetting about them running and for games like Hull they'd be a really good option for some people.

Excuse my ignorance (don't go to many away games these days) but i've got my Hull tickets and there is no seat number on them. Is it just first one in it gets it, and doesn't that make things awkward if it's a sell-out?
The away end takes about 3.5k. We'll have less than a 1,000 there. You'l;l be able to sit/stand where you want.

Where do they advertise and promote what they're doing? Never see owt anywhere?

I didn't see it advertised, just emailed the bloke as I'm still trying to sort travel myself. They're also running one for Peterborough.

I swear people have mentioned they've advertised in the Echo in the past? Not sure if they have recently though?

I didn't see it advertised, just emailed the bloke as I'm still trying to sort travel myself. They're also running one for Peterborough.

I swear people have mentioned they've advertised in the Echo in the past? Not sure if they have recently though?

Guess it depends how keen they are to get extra business. Wouldn't ahve thought it'd be too much effort to whack up a post on this forum and the Ugly Inside once a week or so.

Guess it depends how keen they are to get extra business. Wouldn't ahve thought it'd be too much effort to whack up a post on this forum and the Ugly Inside once a week or so.

Assume they must do alright via word of mouth as he said to me the Peterborough bus will sell out very fast, so must have a core set of people who use it all the time.

Assume they must do alright via word of mouth as he said to me the Peterborough bus will sell out very fast, so must have a core set of people who use it all the time.
Guess they're not bothered about expanding and running extra buses, making more money, guess what they have covers their costs for an away game with a bit of beer money on top, no point having too much more hassle.

Where is everyone drinking?

The girls were thinking about the Three Crowns 499 Anlaby Road Hull HU3 6DT (01482 506800) as it is quite close to the Stadium.

Meant to good for the Away Fans !!

Still waiting for news on Barney when he goes before the beak ;)