Posh Away

Nexstar

Went last year and certainly got my money's worth, 4-4 draw having thrown away a 2 goal lead twice. I don't think I can take many more games like that this season but a draw wouldn't be bad.

FWIW I parked on Oundle Road behind a pub. Can't remember the name, but there were a few car parks along that road, about 10 minutes walk away.

"This charming man" - are you by any chance based in Hamburg? If so I don't suppose you know anywhere that will be showing the Blackpool game on the 31st March?

I'm not based in Hamburg but been there a few times. Head to The London Pub on the Reeperbahn, they have Sky Sports and the bird behind the bar will put the game on for you. Red Light is a 2 min walk from there so you can even treat yourself to some half time entertainment.

Should be good. Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for this?

Now starting to wonder the same thing. We should be due a monster allocation and am really looking forward to this as I think it might be 'the one'.. Surprised a date hasn't been posted for ticket sales of this one, I'm excited already, booked the time off work months ago!

Expect an article on the OS before the wkend explaining ticketing then.. Honestly believe this will be the one to go to for an away day promotion party.

I fecking hope not. Working nights in Devon so no chance of getting to Posh. I think they'll save it for Middlesbrough, and set up a huge southern invasion of the North East.

I hope we dont get promoted at Peterborough, my train back to Sheffield means I have to miss the last 10 minutes. If we secure promotion it will be a long night at Peterborough station!

Noting more would satisfy me knowing that you're sat outside Peterborough train station, freezing cold and being eyed up by two tramps with homosexual tendencies whilst we're celebrating our way back down South.

Noting more would satisfy me knowing that you're sat outside Peterborough train station, freezing cold and being eyed up by two tramps with homosexual tendencies whilst we're celebrating our way back down South.
That's a normal Tuesday night out for the student bum.

That's a normal Tuesday night out for the student bum.

Mash, get back to planning saturdays session. We dont want a repeat of Birmingham!

..as for you Charming, Il have the last laugh when your looking for somewhere to stay after the Coventry game when we come bowling out of Lennons.

Mash, get back to planning saturdays session. We dont want a repeat of Birmingham!

..as for you Charming, Il have the last laugh when your looking for somewhere to stay after the Coventry game when we come bowling out of Lennons.

You'll let me stay, purely as you'll want my business in the morning. £25 for a lift home...?

Dan

Come visit the Northern Saints facebook page and post on there, there's sure to be someone that can drop you off in Sheffield on their way back north. I should be travelling back to Stockport afterwards, and I'd normally go via Sheffield. And if I'm not going for whatever reason, there's bound to be someone else - there's quite a few of us planning on going.

BTW are you the same Dan I gave a lift back from Cardiff? If so, drop me a text and we'll sort something out.

Matt

That'll be an initial allocation... also with it being a midweek game and likely to be less popular than Middlesbrough, making the allocation seem smaller might force fans to buy earlier out of urgency which will then get the extra tickets released sooner.

They're currently available online to everyone I think' date=' even though it's only meant to be ST holders...[/quote'] Our on-line system can't cope with any kind of control mechanism over who buys tickets. At least that should mean this initial allocation sells out quickly. Looking forward to this one.

Just got mine - I'm on the database but not a ST holder

I think they've given up caring about whether the online system actually restricts sales to eligible people now, earlier in the season tickets weren't even available online when it was one per ST holder. Now they just can't be arsed if non-ST holders get tickets. Fortunately for a game like this with such a big potential allocation, it shouldn't be an issue.

Is there any way back to Southampton from this on the same night?

Driving is best mate, that's what i'm doing, took about 2 1/2 hours last season. The train is a ball ache, think it's at least 2 stops. Mind you, you'll be glad not to have to be back to catch a train when we are celebrating promotion on the pitch there.