Drinking palace away

PinkScarf

Where is everyone drinking for the Palace Away Game ? :)

Went with the Girls to the Palace Cup Game and when we went to the Wetherspoon Pub - Flora Sandes - there was a bouncer on the door and all the Saints Fans had relocated to aPub further down the High Street.

Copied this from the Away Guide.

Opposite Thornton Heath Railway Station there is a Wetherspoon pub, called the 'The Flora Sandes' which is popular with both home and away supporters. Also close by is 'The Railway Telegraph' on Brigstock (as you come out of Thornton Heath station turn right and the pub is further down on the left). This pub serves Youngs beers and is quite spacious. It is then about a 15 minute walk from here to the ground (as you come out of the pubs turn right and follow the other fans). There are plenty of Kebab & Chip shops available on the route to the ground.

Otherwise near Norwood Junction Railway Station on the High Street is another Wetherspoon outlet called 'The William Stanley' (From the Station turn right at the Clock Tower into the High Street). The nearby 'Ship' pub on the High Street has also been recommended to me. Generally beer and lager are served inside the ground. Please note though that for

certain high profile games, the Club choose not to serve alcohol to away supporters.

On the Subject of Barney - his motor is running and he is raring to go. Shame he is not played more as he does not often get the passes and the ball now as the Team are not used

to him and he looks very much League One. If only he could score in the derby and make a name for himself. ;)

Cheap away day tickets put me at Norwood, so I'm going to try Weatherspoons (William Stanley) and / or another pub nearby.

My research has turned up the Alliance and the Jolly Sailor, both on the high street near Weatherspoons - if not them then the Ship (which seems to have a good rating from the site i was on) - it's also on the high street, but in the opposite direction from the stadium but not not far.

Cheap away day tickets put me at Norwood, so I'm going to try Weatherspoons (William Stanley) and / or another pub nearby.

My research has turned up the Alliance and the Jolly Sailor, both on the high street near Weatherspoons - if not them then the Ship (which seems to have a good rating from the site i was on) - it's also on the high street, but in the opposite direction from the stadium but not not far.

Same, I'll probably do the same as this.

The girls are going to looking round before the Game for all the Saints Fans and I'm sure they will be everywhere.

One of the Girls texted me and confirmed William Stanley, Ship, Railway Telegraph or try once again the Flora Sandes.

Should be a great day and looking forward to celebrating Winning - 4-0 to saints would be fantastic. :)

Barney may even make the bench. ;)