1 Car Space/Hotel Available for Boro

Lighthouse

3 of us (myself, Justmike and Spudgun) are going to the Boro game. We're driving up and staying in the Premier Inn, Hartlepool Marina on Saturday night, could do with 1 more to lower the costs a bit.

Fuel would be £20-£25 each with 4 of us. Hotel is already booked, twin room, would be £34 each plus breakfast. You would need your own ticket (£27 each I think). Total cost £80-£90 plus beer.

3 normal blokes with an average age of 30. Leaving Soton around 8am, going for a few drinks in Boro before the game and having a few in 'pool after the game. We're looking for someone with a similar mentality. No nutters, no p*ss heads drinking 8 cans of Fosters before we've driven 2 hours up the road (I'm not joking this actually happened on our last trip :| ), we're not getting smashed until 5am after the game. Just a normal person.

If you're interested let me know.

Edited by Lighthouse

3 of us (myself, Justmike and Spudgun) are going to the Boro game. We're driving up and staying in the Premier Inn, Hartlepool Marina on Saturday night, could do with 1 more to lower the costs a bit.

Fuel would be £20-£25 each with 4 of us. Hotel is already booked, twin room, would be £34 each plus breakfast. You would need your own ticket (£27 each I think). Total cost £80-£90 plus beer.

3 normal blokes with an average age of 30. Leaving Soton around 8am, going for a few drinks in Boro before the game and having a few in 'pool after the game. We're looking for someone with a similar mentality. No nutters, no p*ss heads drinking 8 cans of Fosters before we've driven 2 hours up the road (I'm not joking this actually happened on our last trip :| ), we're not getting smashed until 5am after the game. Just a normal person.

WTF, you never stipulated this before I agreed to come along, am I ok to have 7 cans then? Actually no, make it 6 as my OCD means I wouldn't want to take an odd number with me. Actually forget I said that, we're supposed to be normal.

Edited by Spudders

So if we win the League at Boro, you'd not be out till 5am? I'd be lucky to make it home on the Sunday I think.

I'd hope we could stay up late & watch the football league show & have a celebratory hot chocolate at the hotel! :lol:

In all seriousness, there will be beer drinking, but I'd be amazed if I could stay awake past 1 or 2 after an evening of beer!

Edited by Spudders

So if we win the League at Boro, you'd not be out till 5am? I'd be lucky to make it home on the Sunday I think.

If you get stuck in Boro on Sunday night, try the Metro Inn. It's getting rave reviews on trip advisor.

whats the fancy dress theme? Last game tradition.............

I think after this season's match threads, it has to be nuns.

are you going..?....in a guly mask...?

Im v.tempted! 3 hours from here and just a question of can I trust the car to survive? Trains from Glasgow tio M'boro are a bit difficult.

I wouldnt wear a Guly mask but I would probably contribute more to the team in support than he does on the pich (meow) ;)

Why are you waiting until 5am to get smashed? Just do it during the day like everyone else.