Advice from a Boro' fan...

Just received this pleasant email from a Boro' fan. Some good info for us travellers tomorrow.

Hi I have been trying to get access to your site to pass on some info re pubs etc up here at Boro.

Can you please warn people not to go to the Bridge (now named The Boro) outside the station, or any of the pubs around the station area. Notorious for the nutters who don’t go to the games.

Plenty of pubs within 5 minute walk up Albert Road* and on to Corporation road. Barracuda,Walkabout,Central, Hairy lemon, The Square, Doc Browns and the Ironopolis Workies club will all welcome away fans as long as people behave. The nops is a traditional Northern club, big lounge and kids allowed in. does get packed but no problem getting in. I took some of your London saints in there a couple of seasons back and ended up missing the first half.

Can you stick this up if you have time as it will be too late by the time I get approved.

Best Regards

Thornabyred

Edited by saintscottofthenortham

Just received this pleasant email from a Boro' fan. Some good info for us travellers tomorrow.

This is good information.

The Girls know that Doc Browns is on Corporation Road at one end and then Hairy Lemon and The Central Pub are right next to each other. Walkabout is

across the Road and Barracuda is down Albert Road not too far from the other Pubs.

The Saints Fans will all be in these Pubs !!!;)