Coach travel for Man City away £19.50 - Bursledon, Soton ctrl, Winch, Andover

Dan

I would have put this in the away section but no one goes on there.

I have provisionally booked a coach for Man City away on the 19th August for a bargain price of £19.50 return for adults and 17.50 for under 16s.

Times will be confirmed but departing roughly around 8:15, with pick ups in Bursledon, Soton central, Winchester and maybe Andover.

Parking at the ground and leaving straight after the game.

With the expense of the travel club and parking at the stadium, this is a far cheaper option. The coach company being used is Brijan Tours. See more details about them here, http://www.brijantours.com The coach will be fitted with toilet facilities.

We can also offer packages of match ticket and coach tickets for those that need them.

"For the fans, by the fans" I have been following saints for a number of years, and have run numerous trips following Saints and England away.

For contact details, any questions you may have and bookings, email: saintsaway@hotmail.co.uk or phone 07557365336

Payment will be bank transfer, paypal, cash or cheque.

Up the saints!

It there's any plans for you doing this for Fulham away on boxing day I would know of 4 lads who would snap the seats up

If I had any chance of getting tickets I'd be all over this, are you planning on doing this for all away games?

Going to see how this goes first, if its a hit it will be a regular thing.

I have a number of spare season tickets that I know of, so getting tickets for you or any others wouldnt be a problem. I am confident that this game will reach general sale anyway though, with it now being 16:00 on a sunday and on sky.

Do they actually have any coaches or will they be using one of their knackered old double deckers?

No, it will be a proper coach.

'Can you drink on the coaches?' is the real question!

Not officially, but no one will know if your hiding vodka in your coke.

No, it will be a proper coach.

Not officially, but no one will know if your hiding vodka in your coke.

They will now!

I'd could be interested. Will definitely go to the game but haven't yet worked out how - and £19.50 is a bargain.

If I had any chance of getting tickets I'd be all over this, are you planning on doing this for all away games?

You have a phone don't you? You have access to the internet going by your ability to access this forum. Therefore, I don't understand why you think you don't have a chance of getting a ticket?

You have a phone don't you? You have access to the internet going by your ability to access this forum. Therefore, I don't understand why you think you don't have a chance of getting a ticket?

You're forgetting that we are a massive club with champions league aspirations. We will obviously take the full 4800 allocation (Nicola will guarantee this by paying up front) and they'll be snapped up within hours.

You're forgetting that we are a massive club with champions league aspirations. We will obviously take the full 4800 allocation (Nicola will guarantee this by paying up front) and they'll be snapped up within hours.

I did forget to factor that in.

I was going on the basis that we've probably sold out about 2 Northern games in the last 15 years. Let alone ones on TV and with a £50 price tag on the tickets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...