Swansea Away

You can now buy advance fare rail tickets from Southampton Central to Cardiff for £14.00 return. Cardiff to Swansea is £8.30 return on the day. £22.30 altogether, very good price.

To get the £14.00 return you are required to get the 6.53 train from Southampton Central and the 20.30 back.

And so .... The 6.53 Crew is born :scared:

Sweet, may well get trains sorted then....might even eye up a weekend in Swansea. Bit of a dive though isn't it !?

Wind Street is great for a night out. At least it was about 5 years ago - it's gone downhill since then though IMO. Hopefully the police won't be as over-zealous as our last visit there.

Having been to the Liberty quite a few times in the past they can generate a really good atmosphere. Unfortunately when we last played there, you wouldn't have believed it. Probably the quietest I've ever heard Saints fans away too considering we had about 3,000 there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'd still give the club a call and see if they don't have a few. I reckon they close off sales on-line when they're down to only having 100 left.

Rang up and in classic saints TO fashion they tell me they don't know if it's sold out because they don't sell them by the phone, and there's nothing they can do.

Football must be one of the only industries you can get away with consistently sh*te service.

Rang up and in classic saints TO fashion they tell me they don't know if it's sold out because they don't sell them by the phone, and there's nothing they can do.

Football must be one of the only industries you can get away with consistently sh*te service.

Which number did you call? They must be able to quickly ask at the desk to see if there are a handful available or not. I just have a hunch that our on-line ticket system isn't sophisticated enough for away game sales, so to avoid over-selling tickets, when we're very close to selling them all, they switch the on-line system to "Sold Out" - I've got no proof that is the case though!

Which number did you call? They must be able to quickly ask at the desk to see if there are a handful available or not. I just have a hunch that our on-line ticket system isn't sophisticated enough for away game sales, so to avoid over-selling tickets, when we're very close to selling them all, they switch the on-line system to "Sold Out" - I've got no proof that is the case though!

Just spoke to my contact in ticket office and told they have only 2 or 3 tickets left

Just spoke to my contact in ticket office and told they have only 2 or 3 tickets left

they do always keep some back after the "sold out" sign goes up online. Villa away they had about 20 left the day after online showed as sold out, unfortunately the only people that can get their hands on those tickets are the ones who can go down to st marys as they won't sell away tickets on the phone.

joke set up, need to buck our ideas up to be a champions league standard!

they do always keep some back after the "sold out" sign goes up online. Villa away they had about 20 left the day after online showed as sold out, unfortunately the only people that can get their hands on those tickets are the ones who can go down to st marys as they won't sell away tickets on the phone.

joke set up, need to buck our ideas up to be a champions league standard!

As I say, reckon the system isn't sophisticated enough for away tickets, so when they get close to selling out, they take them off on-line sale to avoid over-selling them. At that point they should then allow sale over the phone, ridiculous.

As I say, reckon the system isn't sophisticated enough for away tickets, so when they get close to selling out, they take them off on-line sale to avoid over-selling them. At that point they should then allow sale over the phone, ridiculous.

It not fair on people like myself who live a long way away is it, or people who have to be at work etc.

Another thing is I wish they'd say what the allocation is.

It not fair on people like myself who live a long way away is it, or people who have to be at work etc.

Another thing is I wish they'd say what the allocation is.

Agreed. When the situation is such as this, with a handful remaining, they should then go on sale over the phone. Heard we have the full 2k allocation for this, but again, why can't the club just tell us?

If anyone had any spares for this, or if their tickets do become spare, please PM me, as I would be very interested in taking them off your hands.

Cheers

OOO

I have spare but you can't PM me as not full member

If you PM Steve Grant he may give you my details

Have a spare ticket for Swansea on Saturday. Griffo has used his 3 posts but if anyone that wants it leaves an email address/Facebook/phone number on here then he can get hold of you. Face value, plus booking fee - £36.50. Perfect opportunity for one of you tits that didn't sort themselves out a ticket in time.

Well the day out in Swansea/Cardiff was great and so different from the last time we played Swansea, it must be because we are both now premiership team, I cant see any other reason. Everyone seemed to find a friendly pub, there was no shepherding from the police from the train station to the ground and was a thoroughly enjoyable day out.

Didn't go last time, but there was Saints shirts everywhere. Police were very friendly and helpful. We ended up in Yates then Varsity. Getting a taxi to the ground was a pain in the arse though !!

Went out in Cardiff on Saturday night and had a great time. Be able to do both again next year I reckon. Very enjoyable 'away day weekend!'

Edited by Saint Garrett