Spurs (A)

Want to book a train as they are very cheap ATM but was wondering how long to get back from WHL to Euston? 20mins from WHL to SS and then 10mins on the Victoria??

Want to catch the 18.07. Doable??

Spurs is a fag to get out of on the tube at Seven Sisters. 20 minutes from final whistle to get on a tube is probably pushing it a bit. 6.07 is definitely doable though.

Just to warn you, this game will be moved to Sunday if Spurs progress to the Semi Finals of the Europa League. 2nd leg due to be played the Thursday before they play us.

Fair chance this will be picked for TV and moved to the Sunday anyway I reckon. Doubt we'll be save by then and Spurs will still be battling for top 4.

Fair chance this will be picked for TV and moved to the Sunday anyway I reckon. Doubt we'll be save by then and Spurs will still be battling for top 4.

This is true too. I'm not too fussed what day it is. Hope they get through to the SF, will give us a better chance of getting something against them if they have to play a few day before hand.

Being a bank holiday weekend I won't mind if this one changes to the Sunday and it will help us if Spurs have a semi final game a few days later. (not that it helped us for the home game back in October ) think we are already down as a lower cat game for this being £35/£32 for adults which is much better than some of the crazy prices we've had this season.

TV is a possibility, but there are a few other notable games scheduled for that weekend:

Liverpool v Everton

Man Utd v Chelsea

QPR v Arsenal

Norwich v Villa (Potentially)

Although with up to 5 TV slots a weekend there is a fair chance we'll get picked.

looking forward to this one , we've always taken decent support to Spurs and I'm sure this will be a hot bank holiday weekend turn out. I can see it being similar to the end of season game 89/90 season with a 2-1 defeat. good memories that playing Arsenal away in the same week taking loads there as well. even if we are safe by then I hope the players are up for it , we still owe spurs for the cup replay debacle of 95.

worth watching Spurs v Basle tonight , if spurs go through our game definitely won't be on the Saturday. I think it would work in our favour if spurs have a two leg Europa league semi final against Rubin Kazan just before we play them.

looking forward to this one , we've always taken decent support to Spurs and I'm sure this will be a hot bank holiday weekend turn out. I can see it being similar to the end of season game 89/90 season with a 2-1 defeat. good memories that playing Arsenal away in the same week taking loads there as well. even if we are safe by then I hope the players are up for it , we still owe spurs for the cup replay debacle of 95.

worth watching Spurs v Basle tonight , if spurs go through our game definitely won't be on the Saturday. I think it would work in our favour if spurs have a two leg Europa league semi final against Rubin Kazan just before we play them.

If it's a 2 legged game against Chelsea though it won't affect them too much.

If it's a 2 legged game against Chelsea though it won't affect them too much.

that is true although they'll still be given a tough game.

my spurs mate would like to draw Lazio to repay the warm welcome they were given in Rome earlier this season.

Sorted mine out as well. by the way, if you buy in the lower tier, then go back in online it still allows you to buy again in the upper tier it seems. as they have split it the system seems to think upper tier and lower tier are different games.

Sorted mine out as well. by the way, if you buy in the lower tier, then go back in online it still allows you to buy again in the upper tier it seems. as they have split it the system seems to think upper tier and lower tier are different games.

Yep. Also works when there is restricted view and normal view seating. Quite handy for sorting extra tickets.

Never been to White Hart Lane, always wanted to go there looks like a quality stadium and now my 8 year wait will finally be over :)

Hoping my seats are Upper Tier, they're meant to have a way better view than the Lower Tier seats.

Probably a better view, but i'd imagine most of the upper tier will be sat down.

I went for Upper Tier too. Why do you say that though? Upper stood for the whole game at Loftus Road this season and I imagine they did for Chelsea too (was in Lower for that one).
Just the way some tiers are set up. QPR has a "big" upper tier and is in effect the away end, with a small lower tier added to it, rather than the other way around. Man City most of the upper tier sat I think, and was 50/50 in upper tier at Chelsea I believe.

I went for Upper Tier too. Why do you say that though? Upper stood for the whole game at Loftus Road this season and I imagine they did for Chelsea too (was in Lower for that one).

The upper tier at Spurs is extremely steep, id imagine it will be sat down. I opted for the the lower tier.

Just the way some tiers are set up. QPR has a "big" upper tier and is in effect the away end, with a small lower tier added to it, rather than the other way around. Man City most of the upper tier sat I think, and was 50/50 in upper tier at Chelsea I believe.

I was 50/50 between standing up and sitting down at QPR (was in the Upper Tier 3rd row and people were alternating between standing up and sitting down in the row behind), stood up the whole 90 minutes at Chelsea (pretty empty in the Upper Tier really) and Man City.

Tickets were meant to be sent on Thursday, didn't get them yesterday so hoping I get them before I set off for Southampton later today.

Edited by BlakeySFC

I was 50/50 between standing up and sitting down at QPR (was in the Upper Tier 3rd row and people were alternating between standing up and sitting down in the row behind), stood up the whole 90 minutes at Chelsea (pretty empty in the Upper Tier really) and Man City.

Tickets were meant to be sent on Thursday, didn't get them yesterday so hoping I get them before I set off for Southampton later today.

Standing in the upper tier at QPR was no where near '50/50' was it?