Hidden movie / tv moments

Crouchie's Lawyer

Are there any films / tv shows which you have seen where the directors / producers have included a hidden joke which is difficult to see or hear?

The kind of thing where you think you spot something and have to pause or rewind it to see, and genuinely makes you lol when you do?

I have two off the top of my head.

One is in James Bond, I think its Live & Let Die, where there is a car chase and Bond is driving alongside a lorry. Someone is shooting at him and the bullets hit the lorry making the sound of the James Bond theme tune as they hit. It happens very quickly though, but it made me lol when I spotted it.

The second is in Phoenix nights. Season 1 episode 14 (i think) which is the episode where Brian Potter meets Beverley who he falls in love for. Turns out Beverley is an undercover benefits officer, checking he is not fruadulently claiming disability benefits.

There is a scene where they are sat in bed and Brian passes an envelope to Beverley which shows her full name. It only flashing on screen for a split second but I noticed it and rewinded and paused it. Her surname is Hilscopto.

Also made me lol.

Anyone got any others?

In the first X-Files movie there is a scene where Fox Mulder goes to relieve himself in the alleyway behind the bar he's been drinking in after he notices the bar's toilet is out of order. Chris Carter the creator of the X-Files hated the film Independence Day and so Mulder is seen urinating up the wall all over a poster for the Independence Day movie.

There may be a few here: http://www.moviemistakes.com