reading train

lordswoodsaints

Going to get the 10.14 train I think, there are 4 of us so we're just going to do the 4 for 2 deal hopefully. Anyone know how much that works out to for Reading and if they do the 4 for 2 on the day?

Cheers

4 for 2 deals are avaialbe on the day, however as Lady Saint states above they are not usable on cross country trains. So you need to use SW Trains up to Basingstoke and change there for locals Basingstoke trains 2 an hour going up (takes just under 30mins) up if you are using that particular deal.

it certantly is m8 brekkie at 9 train at 10.10 lol

hows it goin m8

Not bad, not bad!! Thought it was you as there wouldn't be many groups of 20 getting on the same train :lol:

Coley can't go now but Clifton's taken his place n' we're skipping the brekkie but meeting you lot at the station.

We're staying in Reading for a bit afterwards aswell (last train back quarter to 11)- my liver aint gonna like it!!

Hi the main away pub is the Three Guinness it is outside the railway station but I rekon it will be packed out,or take a 5 min walk into town to O'Neils or there is a Wetherspoons called Monks Retreat on Friar Street.

ahhh, the Monks Retreat, nightmares are all flooding back..

4 for 2 deals are avaialbe on the day, however as Lady Saint states above they are not usable on cross country trains. So you need to use SW Trains up to Basingstoke and change there for locals Basingstoke trains 2 an hour going up (takes just under 30mins) up if you are using that particular deal.

Thanks mate, will just head down there on the day then.

Any ideas what times the trains leave from Southampton central?

I did look on the website, way too confusing for me.. :D

Thanks mate, will just head down there on the day then.

Any ideas what times the trains leave from Southampton central?

I did look on the website, way too confusing for me.. :D

Its the London trains so quite frequent but need to change at Winchester and/or Basingstoke.

Going to get the 10.14 train I think, there are 4 of us so we're just going to do the 4 for 2 deal hopefully. Anyone know how much that works out to for Reading and if they do the 4 for 2 on the day?

Cheers

Got the 11.15 up, anyone else those skates who tried to board the train at Soton Airport Parkway, the train was packed with saints fans. What planet are they on.

Wahay! I was told to leave after calling the barman a pr*ck for letting me stand waiting with my son for 2 minutes before he said no kids allowed!

Ah. Same reason then. One of our party had kids, and we went to the bar and the barman said we couldn't order drinks until we'd all sat down and ordered food, even though they'd found a table for the kids (right in the corner) and the kids were reading the menu. Probably the same idiot.